+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
whens the list of the organizations for credential assessments gonna be released ? or has it already been released???

kinldy advice

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
not released yet. by january. read CIC website. Or google up FSW credential assessments 2013

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Any one joining the litigation is a fool and wasting money.. This is a done deal.. Cases before Feb 2008 are closed and disposed off.. Nothing can be done now..it's sad but now it's part of the law regretfully.. And you guys should have understood by now no one can fight cic as it's integral part of govt of Canada.. It's like fighting Canada in court and I surely know this is a war that is already lost..

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
You are right. No one can fight with canada in courts in canada. This is a lost game which we are fih\ghting. Better to be satisfied with present life where ever you are.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
sohail-khan86 said:
Any one joining the litigation is a fool and wasting money.. This is a done deal.. Cases before Feb 2008 are closed and disposed off.. Nothing can be done now..it's sad but now it's part of the law regretfully.. And you guys should have understood by now no one can fight cic as it's integral part of govt of Canada.. It's like fighting Canada in court and I surely know this is a war that is already lost..
Even though I am a litigant and partly believe in what you have said, but it is better for you to let us die before you bury us, don't you think? ;)

chandika38

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
N/A
sohail-khan86 said:

Thank you Jason kenny. You are so kind!.

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
To be quite honest I really feel bad for u guys , u guys have aired a lot and then disposing off cases
Is unfair however they passed a law and that means it's done..let me ask u guys something..can we fight CIA or FBI in USA?? We can't even think about it right.it's the same with cic..you guys are up against Govt of Canada,how is that gonna workout.. if I were instead of you guys and really wanted
To immigrate to another country I would have started weighing in my options about other countries I could Immigrate to rather then litigation that would be like wasting my own time while knowing that
It's never gonna workout..

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
When Fedral court of canada have vacations? Is it working these days or on leave??

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Honable Justice Bernes is eluding the litigants of justice by his ego or fear of cic. Is it fair on his part as a good human.NO

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
one should never loose hope and stop trying till the end .but what they have done is totally unfair .our cases wouldnt be delayed if they vent started fast track . they do pre planning for everything so how could they couldnt makeout that they can not coup with so many application i think they were not serious in processing from day one .

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
sohail-khan86 said:
To be quite honest I really feel bad for u guys , u guys have aired a lot and then disposing off cases
Is unfair however they passed a law and that means it's done..let me ask u guys something..can we fight CIA or FBI in USA?? We can't even think about it right.it's the same with cic..you guys are up against Govt of Canada,how is that gonna workout.. if I were instead of you guys and really wanted
To immigrate to another country I would have started weighing in my options about other countries I could Immigrate to rather then litigation that would be like wasting my own time while knowing that
It's never gonna workout..
very correct ! I feel really bad for pre 28 feb cases, i completely agree that CIC is very unfair but there is no use to waste your hard earn money on these cases which will prove nothing in the end and while you already had wasted your precious years in wait you will waste your time again this time. You should start search on new criterias and work on them to apply afresh for canada immigration and for other countries too. I think this will consume less money and less time of yours.

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
But Wish Of Thousands Of Children,Women,Innocent Gentelmen Will be heard By God. No Body In This Universe is Above Him.If Any One Has Done Wrong ,God Will Punish Him. O God ,Punish This K.He Is Responsible For This State Of Would Be Immigrants. Punish Him , God.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
sac said:
Hello Warmest:

Thank you so much for your long description of your options and I deeply appreciate that you painstakingly posted it online for me. I may consider applying as soon as possible for a Masters in Social Work at McGill University. And since I have some savings that is enough for me to last for a year, I could take the risk of applying for this study and take it from there. Then once I am admitted and is able to get a student visa, I would find some gainful employment after my studies, as it is allowed for one who is studying in Canada to apply for a working permit within 6o days after receiving the degree or letter or notice from the university of obtaining the degree.

My only drawback is that I am already 44 years old, perhaps my age level is a minus for me as I am able to graduate from my course in 4 terms, which is barely two years. I would be 46 by then and I do not know if the labor market is favorable for someone my age, although I would specialize in a course that is social work, which will benefit Canadian society in general, especially the marginalized groups such as immigrants and refugees.

What do you think of my chances of going through this route?

SAC
Hi SAC,

If I were in your position, I will not spend my savings to get an additional educational qualification, which is not going to guarantee you a job by the time you complete it. You say that your savings can only help you to last for one year. That is alarming. With this minimal savings, you should not at all venture into this sort of a route. I would suggest you to save whatever money you have and, if possible, invest them in equities or other investment vehicles which can multiply your money. But again, you need to be very careful while investing your money. You will need a lot of money once you immigrate to Canada. The money can be used to buy a house or car or any other property. Taking your age into consideration, you need to be more prudent while making a saving or spending. :)

I would sincerely suggest you to first immigrate to Canada and find a job and then think about pursuing a master's degree.

I will suggest you some other good options later through my postings, which you can expect in the days to come. :)

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
canlove said:
very correct ! I feel really bad for pre 28 feb cases, i completely agree that CIC is very unfair but there is no use to waste your hard earn money on these cases which will prove nothing in the end and while you already had wasted your precious years in wait you will waste your time again this time. You should start search on new criterias and work on them to apply afresh for canada immigration and for other countries too. I think this will consume less money and less time of yours.
Dear Canlove:

We will fight for our right and not for the results or out come, also to let them know that similar Acts in future will be treated with more strong protest. Who knows that if we keep our voice close next backlog Act will be for M1, M2 and M3 and that is why we are in litigation not only for us but for the future as well.

Please just pray for our win we have laready wasted lot of our time for them (CIC) now let us waste one year for ourselfes. 100 suhar ki Aik Lohar Ki. (this means 100 hits of goldsmith will not bear 01 single hit of blacksmith).