+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

lenalucky

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
Hello everybody!
I am new here and I would like to find answer to my question. I have diploma in Economics (earned in Russia), 4 years of experience:1 year as a Financial Accountant (1111), almost 3 years as a Financial Analyst in Commercial Bank (1112) and 10 month as a Financial Manager (0111). All these occupations related to Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management (1122) and I have done many of those functions. I wonder will my application be accepted or refused?

Thank you

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
Another, "please leave me alone" reply.
Exactly. But do you notice the tone in this one? It's much more direct and to the point. He's no longer beating around the bush with his words. He's on the verge of a meltdown, and I predict it's only a matter of days before he starts cursing in his replies. Either that, or he starts handing out refunds because he'll eventually realize that NO amount of money is worth the 10 years that these guys have already taken off his life.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenalucky said:
I wonder will my application be accepted or refused?
We're all wondering the same thing about your application.

Your question is purely speculative, because there's no possible way that anybody could give you any real insight on whether your application will be refused or denied. You have to be patient, and hope for the best.

And if for some reason you get rejected, do what everyone else is doing: sue the Canadian government.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuyen said:
Exactly. But do you notice the tone in this one? It's much more direct and to the point. He's no longer beating around the bush with his words. He's on the verge of a meltdown, and I predict it's only a matter of days before he starts cursing in his replies. Either that, or he starts handing out refunds because he'll eventually realize that NO amount of money is worth the 10 years that these guys have already taken off his life.
I worry more about the poor secretary that has to type up those replies. I think Tim will be just fine, I'm sure this case just bought him a new lake house in Quebec.

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
Tim has just changed the lead file to IMM-4032-12. You can follow all the news about his motion from there.

So strange what a simple thread can reveal in people,,,some are so happy with the simple fact that the case might be dismissed,,,no matter how this news can be depressive to other persons,,,,,the (I was right all the way ) feeling is obviously more fundamental to them than simple human compassion .

Have some humanity for heavens sake,,,,,

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful4 said:
So strange what a simple thread can reveal in people,,,some are so happy with the simple fact that the case might be dismissed,,,no matter how this news can be depressive to other persons,,,,,the (I was right all the way ) feeling is obviously more fundamental to them than simple human compassion .

I don't need to come and say "I was right all along", because the eventual outcome of this case will say it FOR me.

And yes, I AM happy with the fact that this case WILL be dismissed. I'm not ashamed to say it, and I'm not going to hide it. I explained (many times) why I feel that way...and nothing has changed. Yes, I have compassion for people who were waiting for years for their applications to be processed, but as I've said many times also: just because you submit an application doesn't mean you should automatically ASSUME everything will go exactly the way you want it to go. Immigration issues are complex and usually lengthy procedures. If you're not willing to accept all the risks and possible disappointment, then don't even submit an application, and then you won't have to constantly cry about how somebody "stole" 8 years of your life.

Also, it's difficult to have compassion for everybody - especially those who are trying to FORCE their way into Canada by whatever means possible. They don't like the way their cases have been handled, so instead of applying again under the new program, they feel they have the right to try and DICTATE what Canada's immigration laws should be. Those people will never get any compassion from me, no matter how long they've been waiting, because their positions are completely absurd to a degree that words can never describe.

You could even say I have more compassion than the average person in this thread, because I tried warning people not to waste their money on this lawsuit...while other people were encouraging each other to blindly follow the leader, even if that leader is going straight off a cliff and taking all of their money with him.

sans_nom24

Dec 18, 2012
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know Mr. Cohen in person? because of the new law about taking new skilled people with less rules and difficulties it is predicted that all other filed are going to be thrown to the end of the waiting list.

I would like to be able to talk to Mr. Cohen, myself. I would like to know his perspectives.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sans_nom24 said:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know Mr. Cohen in person? because of the new law about taking new skilled people with less rules and difficulties it is predicted that all other filed are going to be thrown to the end of the waiting list.

I would like to be able to talk to Mr. Cohen, myself. I would like to know his perspectives.
maybe you can write here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/contact-canadian-immigration-office.html

sans_nom24

Dec 18, 2012
The fact is my friend in Canada knows a lawyer who wants to communicate with others to present a case to court with huge amount of people with different nationalities, waiting for decisions on their files.
They have done something but even after the court said Immigration ministry( Or who ever is responsible) have to let people know and end their worries, there's no news... That's why, they are willing to talk to who ever has clients and they want to have different nations this time.

So, we are looking for A-listers with lots of clients. My friend said she knows where Mr. Cohen's office is and she probably go to talk to him, herself. If you know anyone other than Mr. Cohen, let me know.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sans_nom24 said:
The fact is my friend in Canada knows a lawyer who wants to communicate with others to present a case to court with huge amount of people with different nationalities, waiting for decisions on their files.
They have done something but even after the court said Immigration ministry( Or who ever is responsible) have to let people know and end their worries, there's no news... That's why, they are willing to talk to who ever has clients and they want to have different nations this time.

So, we are looking for A-listers with lots of clients. My friend said she knows where Mr. Cohen's office is and she probably go to talk to him, herself. If you know anyone other than Mr. Cohen, let me know.
There are already other lawyers doing so. Lawyers representing hundreds of cases from varies countries in a joint litigation. It's best for the applicants to wait and see the results of the current bundle before they join a new litigation and pays a lot of money to lawyers. There should be an announcement regarding the cases in mid-January.

sans_nom24

Dec 18, 2012
hopeful4 said:
Tim has just changed the lead file to IMM-4032-12. You can follow all the news about his motion from there.

I can't send you a msg. Nothing has started yet. it's an Idea and we are just looking for people who offer immigration services in Canada and have lots of clients. We want to see if anything can be done at this point or not. when ever the decision is made, you will definitely know by this forum or other ways. I repeat, it's just an Idea. If you know anyone who offers Immigration Services introduce them please. Thanks

sans_nom24

Dec 18, 2012
Johnny31 said:
There are already other lawyers doing so. Lawyers representing hundreds of cases from varies countries in a joint litigation. There should be an announcement regarding the cases in mid-January.
Oh, really? Do you know any names?

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sans_nom24 said:
Oh, really? Do you know any names?
Tim Leahy, David Cohen, Mario Bellissimo (Bellissimo Law Group)

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
sans_nom24 said:
I can't send you a msg. Nothing has started yet. it's an Idea and we are just looking for people who offer immigration services in Canada and have lots of clients. We want to see if anything can be done at this point or not. when ever the decision is made, you will definitely know by this forum or other ways. I repeat, it's just an Idea. If you know anyone who offers Immigration Services introduce them please. Thanks
Thanks a lot for your reply. There are currently 9 lawyers involved in a joint lawsuit and we are awaiting a January 14th hearing.