+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maran1976 said:
really, a group of foreigners challenging the constitution of a country they are not even a resident off ? I am surprised, the DoJ is even listening to this !
It's nice to know there are still some people in the world who enjoy using their common sense, rather than run from it as though it were a loathsome disease. Sadly, I fear we're becoming a minority with each passing day.

maran1976 said:
I am surprised, the DoJ is even listening to this !
It's all just a facade to placate them, because many politicians and judges in Canada will do almost anything to keep anyone from thinking that Canada is a "mean" country. Believe me, they're not seriously listening or entertaining anything. There are only two possible ways that this whole thing will go:

1) in January, the entire thing will be quashed

or

2) the case will continue to be dragged out, over and over again, months and years into the future, whereby finally one day around 2017, the end result will be the same as in #1

maran1976 said:
People, I have nothing against you, but its my view about the smooth talking lawyers, who will stop corresponding to your queries now and the people here, who made a fast buck on referrals !
That's exactly right. I've never met a lawyer who wasn't ready to take any case - no matter how ludicrous - right up to the Supreme Court. They don't care what you're fighting for or fighting against, as long as they get paid.

Actually, I shouldn't imply that ALL lawyers are scumbags, because that wouldn't be fair. There are certainly ethical lawyers who try to do the right thing, but there's also no shortage of trial lawyers who have never met a case they weren't sure they could win, as long as the client was willing to pay.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
tuyen said:
It's nice to know there are still some people in the world who enjoy using their common sense, rather than run from it as though it were a loathsome disease. Sadly, I fear we're becoming a minority with each passing day.

It's all just a facade to placate them, because many politicians and judges in Canada will do almost anything to keep anyone from thinking that Canada is a "mean" country. Believe me, they're not seriously listening or entertaining anything. There are only two possible ways that this whole thing will go:

1) in January, the entire thing will be quashed

or

2) the case will continue to be dragged out, over and over again, months and years into the future, whereby finally one day around 2017, the end result will be the same as in #1

That's exactly right. I've never met a lawyer who wasn't ready to take any case - no matter how ludicrous - right up to the Supreme Court. They don't care what you're fighting for or fighting against, as long as they get paid.

Actually, I shouldn't imply that ALL lawyers are scumbags, because that wouldn't be fair. There are certainly ethical lawyers who try to do the right thing, but there's also no shortage of trial lawyers who have never met a case they weren't sure they could win, as long as the client was willing to pay.
I have not seen warmest lately on this forum. :eek:

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
I still believe that we have done the right step when we challenged this unfair law. IN 2003 the Federal court ruled against a similar law which wanted to abolish the immigration backlog then.
And even if we never win , I will never regret trying to stand against injustice,,,The arrogant attitude of Kenny alone have provoked me to act,,,,it is about principle really no matter how much money this costs me. ,,,,,

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
We the outsiders appealing to let us enter become fun for everyone first by CIC who keep us waiting and their few brain cells activate after eight that they cannot process our files, second by Top immigration lawyers of Canada who claim that they have extra brain cells and thrid by Canadian court who has .......... Really is that the country we are suppose to immigrate. ..... :-\

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
We the outsiders appealing to let us enter become fun for everyone first by CIC who keep us waiting and their few brain cells activate after eight that they cannot process our files, second by Top immigration lawyers of Canada who claim that they have extra brain cells and thrid by Canadian court who has .......... Really is that the country we are suppose to immigrate. ..... :-\
I tried - very hard - to warn you guys that this lawsuit wasn't going anywhere, but nobody wanted to listen to me...so...enjoy the process.

wounderful said:
Really is that the country we are suppose to immigrate. ..... :-\
Any other country would've done the exact same thing if they were in the same situation.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
In the end what I antll come to terms to give justice .Aameen

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
with regards to the lawsuit, guys don't jump the gun. Have patients and wait for the 16th of Jan. I'm sure the reasons of CIC will be more entertaining then Christmas and the New Year celebrations.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
st-cnncomes said:
I'm sure the reasons of CIC will be more entertaining then Christmas and the New Year celebrations.
Why?

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singhmkb said:
What about Tim motion. I read on faceB that it is dismissed. ALL Finished.
I'm not familiar with his FaceBook page, but if it's true, I'm totally and completely shocked. I never saw that one coming. Never ever.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuyen said:
I'm not familiar with his FaceBook page, but if it's true, I'm totally and completely shocked. I never saw that one coming. Never ever.
This is a response by kau_shik_patel (who posts full length articles on here) on this facebook page regarding the case being dismissed

"its a pre-plan game played by tim, wait & watch. if you do some research on this 87.4 act, then CIC is unconfident that they can win, as our lawyers' arguments are very strong."

.....sigh....shaking head....

kau_shik_patel said:
This is the answer of Tim when I asked him about my case :

what do you expect me to say? Things are bleak to be sure, but the hearing is in mid-January. Do you think I know now how the judge will rule?

There is no point in worrying about something over which one has no control. If you can figure a different way to go (to Canada or wherever), do so. But, don't ask me to tell you the future. I don't have that talent.

Regards,

Tim

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
This is a response by kau_shik_patel (who posts full length articles on here) on this facebook page regarding the case being dismissed

"its a pre-plan game played by tim, wait & watch. if you do some research on this 87.4 act, then CIC is unconfident that they can win, as our lawyers' arguments are very strong."

....sigh...shaking head...
So let me see if I understand...

kau_shik_patel believes that Tim's master plan was to go into court and deliberately lose the case so that they can somehow win later?

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
This is the answer of Tim when I asked him about my case :

what do you expect me to say? Things are bleak to be sure, but the hearing is in mid-January. Do you think I know now how the judge will rule?

There is no point in worrying about something over which one has no control. If you can figure a different way to go (to Canada or wherever), do so. But, don't ask me to tell you the future. I don't have that talent.

Regards,

Tim
LOL

What a perfect response. It doesn't even require my translation services! Tim must be following this thread.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuyen said:
So let me see if I understand...

kau_shik_patel believes that Tim's master plan was to go into court and deliberately lose the case so that they can somehow win later?
lol, beats me.

tuyen said:
LOL

What a perfect response. It doesn't even require my translation services! Tim must be following this thread.
Another, "please leave me alone" reply.