+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Trades (FST) applicants??

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Cymromoir,
As Copper says everyone who has applied through FSTP has the"NULL" and it will not change even after the medicals received

sirin patel

Aug 20, 2014
minimee said:
His job is skilled trade and high wage so we thought it must be in 10 days process. Or we maybe get it wrong?
Dear co
copper said:
hi cymromoir,
dont worry its same for everyone initially and will change after the medicals, it probably means no status yet.
c

Dear copper,

I am sirin from india.
I applied FSTP on 14 may 2015.

I haven't got the letter from CIO and my file transfer to my VISA office in NEW delhi.
i checked my status with the UCI no.the status shown IN process.

there are two line on the top of the status bar.
1. we have received your NULL 14 may 2014.
2. we started processing your file on 18 march 2015 (this line updated today)

I am still worried for the process and please suggest.

thank.
sirin.

sewak

Mar 13, 2015
Dear Sirin,

I have also applied for FSTP and my application received at CIO on 10th dec 2014. I got file number on 21st jan 2015 but i didi not get any letter or email after my file number .My Visa office is also New delhi. Did you get any letter or email from visa office. If it is possible please send me your contact number . My contact number is +1 416-845-1604. Currently iam in canada. My personal email is megaharnek@gmail.com

Thanks
Sewak

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
hi all...

@minimee & np - have u guys received any update from CIC ??? i guess its been long time since u have given ur medicals...

minimee

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Hi montu,

No, nothing yet.
Actually, the doctor's clinic where we did our medical messed up to uploading it to CIC.
We did our medical on end of January. And after 3 weeks(this was our fault to do it much earlier), we just thought to make sure with the doctor that everything OK, but it wasn't!! I neede to re-done the x-ray but they never call us!!
So, I went back there and did it again. This time, we call them to make sure after a week, and te receptionist told us "everything ok and it is uploaded to CIC"
We waited 2 weeks and nothing came up on e-cas, so we called to CIC to ask if they got it......NO!!!! WTF!!!
Called the clinic again, we neede to talk to management and finally and SURELY it's uploaded by doctor.
Of course, we didn't forget to call CIC to comfirm that few days later. (Still nothing on ecas though LOL CIC told us it will take few weeks and this was about 2 weeks ago)

So our medecal were completed much later than NP26's... Hope NP will get some news soon!

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
hi minimee,

it's bizarre... i guess doctor or hospital does not understand importance of medical test for us... anyway it's good at least your medical report is submitted to CIC...

yeah if NP wouldn't face such situation then he must be about to receive positive update from CIC...

I wish all other guys good luck... i hope no other will go through such unconventional medical test like Minimee...

I have sent my academic docs to WES for assessment & i am giving IELTS once again on 9th May... Right now I am waiting for assessment result... This time I am going to apply through FSW... I am hoping for the best...

Regards

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi Montu and Minimee,

Minimee,
I am sorry to hear about your troubles with medicals. Hopefully the 3rd line will appear soon.

Luckily my doctor was very fast and effective. 3rd line came up after 3 weeks. However, i do not have any news after medicals were received. My file is sitting on the table and waiting for the final review. I ordered and received GCMS notes. Only the security check has to be finilized. Hopefuly it will be done this month.
In my opinion the officers pick up our files only at a certain day of each month.

Montu,
how is your process going? Have you created your profile for EE?

Good luck and fingers crossed for you guys

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
Hi NP,

I haven't created my profile yet as I haven't received my assessment from WES. On other side my IELTS validity is over. So I am giving it again on 9th May. I can only create my profile when assessment & my latest IELTS result in my hand. But this time I am very much optimistic about process. Thanks very much for wishes. I also wish a luck, soon u'll receive your PR. stay in touch

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Hi there i was looking for my chances for FSTP and saw something on CIC website saying this regarding job offer
A valid job offer has to be:

1. made by up to two employers
for continuous, paid, full-time work (at least 30 hours a week),

Does that mean i need job offer from two Canadian employers to be eligible for the program ?

NP26

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Montu
good luck with the IELTS
Positive thinking is great

Buzoo,
no, you do not need two employers. If one employer gives a job offer with LMIA for more than one year with 30 plus hours per week, then you are good to apply. If not, then the second employer can offer you extra hours or to cover specific time period to meet the criteria. Anyway, it is difficult to get one LMIA , so what would it be to get two?☺

Apr 11, 2015
Hello,
i need ur help and suggestion pls, i am a dec 2014 skilled trades applicant and i did my medicals just 2 days ago, but yesterday i also got a ITA for express entry, pls suggest should i go for that also or just wait with my normal pr application, and pls suggest how to access SS, may be from that i can understand how much time is needed after medicals. Thanks.

sewak

Mar 13, 2015
Hi international 1

I think you should go with 1st options because it will not take more than 1 month now. I also applied for FSTP in dec 2014 and got positive eligibility review . What is your visa office and you applied on the job offer basis or red seal certificate basis. Please reply

Sewak

billybully

Oct 26, 2014
Hi friends,

Still no MR after receiving file number last January 5, 2015. I got my AOR last April 15 from my PNP application to CIC. Do you think I"ll just withdraw my application for FSTP?