+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Program (FSW) Permanent Residency Application Outside Canada Applicant

S_M89

Nov 1, 2021
Hi everyone. New to the forum :) I'd like to know has anyone received their PR approval from October 2020 who is NOT in Canada? I applied on 30th Oct 2020 (from South Africa) and haven't received any communication from IRCC beside biometrics in Dec 2020. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi everyone. New to the forum :) I'd like to know has anyone received their PR approval from October 2020 who is NOT in Canada? I applied on 30th Oct 2020 (from South Africa) and haven't received any communication from IRCC. Thanks :)
Same AOR day, same boat. No news :(

Reactions: S_M89

S_M89

Nov 1, 2021
I sent a message to IRCC on twitter today..let's see if a response will come through..

S_M89

Nov 1, 2021
I sent a message to IRCC on twitter today..let's see if a response will come through..
Received the below response: :(

""Hi. Please note we cannot respond to case-specific questions, including processing questions, over DM. This means we cannot provide an update on your immigration application or comment on the processing of your case or processing timelines. We will not respond to any questions that relate to this. Sorry we can't be of more help.""

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
250 Federal Skilled Trades candidates have been invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence in the 159th Express Entry draw on August 6th, 2020. Invitations were issued to candidates in the Federal Skilled Trades (FST) stream of the Express Entry system only. The minimum CRS cut-off score for this draw was 415.

Hello, world I am one of the recipients of this ITA.

FST outland applicant.
AOR is September 2020.
Second medical September 2021.

I got an email last month asking for an updated certificate of qualification (as it expired during the application processing) and another letter from a Canadian company where I would be employed. The latter is puzzling because I never got an offer from a Canadian company. The requirements for the FST program is Canadian job offer OR a certificate of qualification. Can anyone shed some light on why they would ask for that Canadian company letter as no where in my application I would have stated that?

S_M89

Nov 1, 2021
250 Federal Skilled Trades candidates have been invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence in the 159th Express Entry draw on August 6th, 2020. Invitations were issued to candidates in the Federal Skilled Trades (FST) stream of the Express Entry system only. The minimum CRS cut-off score for this draw was 415.

Hello, world I am one of the recipients of this ITA.

FST outland applicant.
AOR is September 2020.
Second medical September 2021.

I got an email last month asking for an updated certificate of qualification (as it expired during the application processing) and another letter from a Canadian company where I would be employed. The latter is puzzling because I never got an offer from a Canadian company. The requirements for the FST program is Canadian job offer OR a certificate of qualification. Can anyone shed some light on why they would ask for that Canadian company letter as no where in my application I would have stated that?
Hi there - congrats on the recent developments. Perhaps try and message IRCC on twitter, they answer general questions and not case specific - so I think they might be able to shed light on the requirement.

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
Hi there - congrats on the recent developments. Perhaps try and message IRCC on twitter, they answer general questions and not case specific - so I think they might be able to shed light on the requirement.
Thanks for the response, I did message them on twitter however no response from them.