Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Clément007 said:
mon adresse a disparu aujourd hui de mon ecas :eek:
cela signifie t il quelque chose
les amis,

si vous voulez annuler votre inscription à Ecas Tracker après avoir obtenu la RP contactez le Webmaster, Carroll. Comme ça vous n'aurez plus à vous demander si vos infos sont en sécurité.
If you want to withdraw your file from Ecas Tracker once you have PR, simply email the Webmaster, Carroll. Then your data will be deleted and your info secured.

I intend to delete mine after I receive PPR eventhough they only have last name, date, and country of birth... and its really is only a system that holds the info not a person.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
les amis,

si vous voulez annuler votre inscription à Ecas Tracker après avoir obtenu la RP contactez le Webmaster, Carroll. Comme ça vous n'aurez plus à vous demander si vos infos sont en sécurité.
If you want to withdraw your file from Ecas Tracker once you have PR, simply email the Webmaster, Carroll. Then your data will be deleted and your info secured.

I intend to delete mine after I receive PPR eventhough they only have last name, date, and country of birth... and its really is only a system that holds the info not a person.
"Carroll" that is - Matthew Carroll

FWIW the tracker will shut down when you have completed the process.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Baloo said:
"Carroll" that is - Matthew Carroll

FWIW the tracker will shut down when you have completed the process.
hi Baloo,

yes i was referring to Matthew Carroll
thks for the info. Cheers,

And.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
hanisuliman said:
Can't we do the medic as soon as i know my file no. from my Bank???
hanisuliman read these :
1) trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/481191497/medical-test-without-request-from-cic
2) trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/583089319/medicals-in-advance
3) trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/667495733/can-medicals-be-done-and-sent-before-it-is-requested-by-cic

If you decide, after reading, to do it by anticipation and without File# then make sure DMP write on the form your Client ID. That's what I did so it doesn't get lost or require time to Ottawa to find it when Buffalo will set the file internally. Then if you receive the Medical form from Buffalo with AOR ask them if they have your results and contact Ottawa to have them linked... the phone# was given many times in this thread but I cant recall where i put it!

Also, check this more recent discussion:
trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/730098381/advance-medicals-with-the-number-at-the-back-of-bank-draft

hanisuliman

Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/6/2011
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
13/11/2011
File Transfer...
Detroit 17/02/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
2/4/2012
ae03yy said:
hanisuliman read these :
1) trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/481191497/medical-test-without-request-from-cic
2) trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/583089319/medicals-in-advance
3) trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/667495733/can-medicals-be-done-and-sent-before-it-is-requested-by-cic

If you decide, after reading, to do it by anticipation and without File# then make sure DMP write on the form your Client ID. That's what I did so it doesn't get lost or require time to Ottawa to find it when Buffalo will set the file internally. Then if you receive the Medical form from Buffalo with AOR ask them if they have your results and contact Ottawa to have them linked... the phone# was given many times in this thread but I cant recall where i put it!

Also, check this more recent discussion:
trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/730098381/advance-medicals-with-the-number-at-the-back-of-bank-draft
Thanks..Perfect answer..Client ID .. Is it the number on my study permit or something else?

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
hanisuliman said:
Thanks..Perfect answer..Client ID .. Is it the number on my study permit or something else?
Yeah , it is the number 8-digit number on your student permit. While using it , you must use ONLY DIGITS (skip the hyphen).

Good evening & stay :p

nkusi

McFly

Aug 16, 2011
Hi dear friends,
I've been following this thread for a couple of monthes now, and i've finally decided to register and participate to that long lasting discussion about the mighty quest of permanent residency.

So here is my timeline :
- File sent to Buffalo on Oct. 18th
- File received at Buffalo on Oct. 20th
- AOR/Med : March 31st
- Med done on April 7th

... since then, no news, and like Wickk, eCas status is still : Application received :(

It feels good to see that things are moving for many of you, looks like the end of the tunnel is near.

Keep faith my friends, we're almost there.

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Welcome Mcfly, to the PR waiting game :)

hanisuliman

Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/6/2011
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
13/11/2011
File Transfer...
Detroit 17/02/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
2/4/2012
nkusi said:
Yeah , it is the number 8-digit number on your student permit. While using it , you must use ONLY DIGITS (skip the hyphen).

Good evening & stay :p

nkusi
Thanks ;D ;D ;D

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
cesagbiggeo said:
That is my hope as well since my birthday is wednesday (Auguest 17th) :p
BONNE FETE cesag. Hope you enjoy this day!!!

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Anyone plz? any idea?

ae03yy said:
Please anyone

Tell me the return envelop for fedex, can i use in-Canada waybill? or it has to be the int'l one?
-if i pick in-Canada i can use the xpress overnight which costs around $25 online
-but with intl' i dont think i can put my address as both sender and recipient; it also cost $20 more to use that one. so plz any advice.

I'm illeterate when it comes to fedex but know that Seattle wants me to put my mailling address as sender and "receveur"

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
ae03yy said:
BONNE FETE cesag. Hope you enjoy this day!!!
@ae03yy: I become a shooting star today...

The Lord never gives up on us even though he works in mysterious ways. He can turn our darkest hour into brightest hour and nothing is too hard when we believe. God’s already lined up the right people, the right opportunities, the right breaks that we need. He has it all planned out. Thanks to you all for birthday wishes. I can hear the sound of abundance, health, restoration and promotion in my life. I may not be able to see it, but that’s okay. I may have a lot of turmoil, but bottom line is, I got a feeling everything is going to be all right.

May God Bless you all

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
armin said:
hey guys, i have some good news this morning, I just got the initial assessment.
congrts @ armin, would you mind sharing your timelines pls...thanks ;)

et bonne fete a toi ;D @ cesag

Sher Singh