15/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
2/4/2012
ae03yy said:
that's quite sad hani. I think it's better you wait for Buffalo not to waste your chances... if you see my point.

When you'll have the forms, send it to your family and have them proceed to nearest DMP. i believe DMP might need to mail the result to Ottawa.. but if he needs the address let me know, i will get it for you. Maybe ask your spouse to start enquiring with 2-3 DMPs and budget it all!
Can't we do the medic as soon as i know my file no. from my Bank???

firasj78

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/10/2010
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
14/06/2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
to detroit 13/10/2011
Med's Request
28/03/2011
Med's Done....
14/05/2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
18/02/2012
I did my medical on 14 May 2011, How can i check if it was received by Ottawa?The doctor said that he will send it by regular mail. any phone # to call?

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
hanisuliman said:
Can't we do the medic as soon as i know my file no. from my Bank???
yes. of course and i remember on trackitt there was a thread i joined where main applicant was in Canada but wanted to do medical while on vacation in India because it's cheaper and so he did it by anticipation. every case is different bu nothin can stop you from doing medical now and you won't have any issue with VO for doing so.

I did mine by anticipation way before receiving File# on Oct 4 and BD was cashed on Nov 4, then i got AOR in March. You just need to find a DMP willing to do examination and in case he doesn't know provide him the proper contact so he'd mail it.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
another week started full of hope on my side... to get ppr. I am so waiting for this ppr letter/email... everything is ready, just need to add a copy of that letter, do some pics, fill a form they also sent (apparently) and go mail it!!!

Go Seattle, go, t'es capable!

hanisuliman

Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/6/2011
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
13/11/2011
File Transfer...
Detroit 17/02/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
2/4/2012
ae03yy said:
yes. of course and i remember on trackitt there was a thread i joined where main applicant was in Canada but wanted to do medical while on vacation in India because it's cheaper and so he did it by anticipation. every case is different bu nothin can stop you from doing medical now and you won't have any issue with VO for doing so.

I did mine by anticipation way before receiving File# on Oct 4 and BD was cashed on Nov 4, then i got AOR in March. You just need to find a DMP willing to do examination and in case he doesn't know provide him the proper contact so he'd mail it.
Thank you so much..

So, i understood that we can do medic without file no.?

Who gonna send the medic results me or the DMP... and where to send it?

subinense

Jul 18, 2011
Hey guys, just wanted to share with you the message I just sent to Detroit (they said on July 28th my application was "ready for finalization" and that I should be getting instructions in the "following weeks".

Dear friends at the Detroit Consulate,

As you very well know, my birthday is next Thursday, August 18th. I was just wondering how wonderful gift it would be to get a Passport Request that day.

Just saying ;-)

Miguel Chehuan

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
subinense said:
Hey guys, just wanted to share with you the message I just sent to Detroit (they said on July 28th my application was "ready for finalization" and that I should be getting instructions in the "following weeks".

Dear friends at the Detroit Consulate,

As you very well know, my birthday is next Thursday, August 18th. I was just wondering how wonderful gift it would be to get a Passport Request that day.

Just saying ;-)

Miguel Chehuan

That is my hope as well since my birthday is wednesday (Auguest 17th) :p

match

Nov 3, 2010
Guys, I can't think of any reason why those who submitted in the beginning of the months of August and September are not hearing back. It's frustrating, and I'm begging to worry a lot that I wont get PR in time for when I need it!!

Do you guys have any idea, why the month-beginners (Que100, Clement, tisu09, myself...etc), are yet to hear anything??

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
cesagbiggeo said:
That is my hope as well since my birthday is wednesday (Auguest 17th) :p
lol well said. mine is about a month away from now yet i'm one week from my goal, and oh boy i dont like this.
I had requested CAIPS and GCMS notes but recd caips only. Apparently they dont have any gcms for me and my Bring forward date is the same. Everything else is same too so pretty much i got to get going w/ my life and not be constantly checking emails. It'll come when my God says so... :)

Hadal plz if you cant reach your friend that's ok. let it be cz i'll just wait on Seattle instructions to take the pics then i'll ship using DHL. I love dhl and its about $36 to send it all overnight. I had a chance to walk-in this very day and they gave me an bigger envelop to include Fedex envelop and my docx.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
match said:
Guys, I can't think of any reason why those who submitted in the beginning of the months of August and September are not hearing back. It's frustrating, and I'm begging to worry a lot that I wont get PR in time for when I need it!!

Do you guys have any idea, why the month-beginners (Que100, Clement, tisu09, myself...etc), are yet to hear anything??
no, really dont know whats wrong with them. They can't forget my friends like that! They mustn't ... so nothing new on ur side too. Weird cz we have same dates, Sept 7, and i really believed our file be treated at same time.

they probably just wanna get over the backlog and dont concentrate now on who comes first really and that's sad!

Que100

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
match said:

I sent email to Buffalo on friday to get an update on my application. I received the standard response today.

"Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.

Regards"

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
@ subinense, Que100, Clément, tisu, match, and gedubruk

In what language did u complete the form and which one did you select for communication on ur form?
you guys are the only one left aside and i can't get why Buffalo would do this to us !

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
firasj78 said:
I did my medical on 14 May 2011, How can i check if it was received by Ottawa?The doctor said that he will send it by regular mail. any phone # to call?
if you used the form Buffalo sent with AOR, then no worry ur results are in safe place with Buffalo by now. I assure you! :)

Clément007

Jun 28, 2011
ae03yy said:
@ subinense, Que100, Clément, tisu, match, and gedubruk

In what language did u complete the form and which one did you select for communication on ur form?
you guys are the only one left aside and i can't get why Buffalo would do this to us !
french