Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Yes you're right. I think ur message cools me down for a day or so.. I was too upset at Buffalo for sending my file elsewhere when i took so much time to gather info about them.
cesagbiggeo said:
The Lord never gives up on us even though he works in mysterious ways. He can turn our darkest hour into brightest hour and nothing is too hard when we believe. God's already lined up the right people, the right opportunities, the right breaks that we need. He has it all planned out.
You are right He planned everything so perfectly and only asks I trust him... but it's freaking hard sometimes because i want to move on and get out of this jail called Temporary status that i forget to simply believe.

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
ae03yy said:
but it's freaking hard sometimes because i want to move on and get out of this jail called Temporary status that i forget to simply believe.
Life is not supposed to be easy however it makes a difference when you put God first in your life. We have to be perceptive and sense what is coming long before it arrives. Only Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Therefore Every setback is simply a setup for a come-back..So my friend let me tell you that our new season is on it way ....God's figured it out because in his eyes, your future is looking extremely bright....
Stay thirsty of God

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
Joyeuse annif , Cesag !

Stay blessed & keep :p , even after the PR .

@armin,

armin said:
@ sher_singh
my timeline: Sent 29/11/2010 - AOR rec'd 3/03/2011 - Med done 21/03/2011 IA: 10/08/2011
Wow ... that was fast.
congratulations , fella. At this rate, the PR is within the reach for U.

nkusi

armin

May 31, 2011
Merci Nkusi : ) j'attends juste de recevoir ce maudit permis d'étude pour que je le leur envoie (ils m'ont demandé de joindre une preuve de mon statut actuel)

Bon courage and good luck!

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Cesagbiggeo happy birthday! May all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. (I know one of your dreams ;D)

Congratulations armin!

Welcome McFly!

No news from me. But my address disappeared yesterday. I hope it means sth.

Fingers crossed! Cheers!

Clément007

Jun 28, 2011
armin said:
Merci Nkusi : ) j'attends juste de recevoir ce maudit permis d'étude pour que je le leur envoie (ils m'ont demandé de joindre une preuve de mon statut actuel)

Bon courage and good luck!
quoi :eek:
au mon dieu SI on me le demande aussi je serais cuit. j ai envoyé ma demande de changement de statut y a seulement 1 mois et les delais de traitement actuels sont de 6 mois :( :( :(

je sais pas s ils accepteront le recu de paiement des frais de visa ainsi que le recu de la poste pour prouver mon statut implicite???

les gars qui sont en statut implicite qu est ce que vous envisagez de faire si on vous le demande aussi???

armin

May 31, 2011
Clément, c'est une excellente question :p est ce que Buffalo considère le status implicite comme un status valable?
ps: pourquoi 6 mois? pour un permis de travail ou d'étude c'est 2 à 3 mois max!

Clément007

Jun 28, 2011
armin said:
Clément, c'est une excellente question :p est ce que Buffalo considère le status implicite comme un status valable?
ps: pourquoi 6 mois? pour un permis de travail ou d'étude c'est 2 à 3 mois max!
c est la question que je me demande moi aussi :'(

sinon c est une demande de changement de statut de travailleur a visiteur que j ai fait et d apres le site de CIC le délais de traitement a Vegreville est de 6 mois ( demande envoyé par poste)

gedubruk

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong / Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
Nomination.....
16-08-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03- 2011
Interview........
16-08- 2010
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
just an up date from my side, I too apparently received "initial assessment completed" letter date 1st August. No interview required no additional documents required, neither any indication that my file has been transferred to other VO.

Quite happy, so at least I am back in the same time line with the others :) hope we all will get the ppr within similar time and SOON

biochemgal09

Mar 25, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2011
AOR Received.
11-Nov-2011
Med's Request
11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
congrats Armin and gedubruk :)

And all the best for the rest of you guys waiting for good news.

Keep believing :)

Que100

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Hi Guys, my address has been missing from ecas since yesterday. Like others have said there is no concrete evidence about the meaning of address dissappering from ecas.
Fingers crossed! Goodluck to us all.

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
Guys,

My address disappeared again for the 3rd time in 2 months !

I'm really frustrated now, twice CIC Buffalo has confirmed that they have dispatched my Son's medical form but i haven't received anything so far.
First on 21st June and then on 25th-July they confirmed that the form has been dispatched but i haven't received anything so far.

I hope they will send mail to my India address which also shows in my E-CAS. I guess my application is getting delayed because of the same.
Will again send them an e-mail today and pray that they reply.

Luck & Wishes to all !

gedubruk

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong / Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
Nomination.....
16-08-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03- 2011
Interview........
16-08- 2010
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
@gauravyaksh: have you tried to ask Buffalo the tracking number? perhaps they have something similar so you can track down the mail?

and perhaps you can also try to check it with the post office canter in your home town. it happen to me once, I sent important mail to my dad and he didn't get it for so long. He finally went to the post office canter in my town and they found my mail there,... something to do with the address not so clear any more or some thing like that....

some time when this happen they keep the mail in the main office... so perhaps you could also try that one as well.

or when you contact them again, better to re-confirm the address one more time.. otherwise they probably send it to wrong address over and over (although the address in ecase is the correct one, re-confirm again, who knows)

gauravyaksh

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
Doc's Request.
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
gedubruk said:
@ gauravyaksh: have you tried to ask Buffalo the tracking number? perhaps they have something similar so you can track down the mail?

and perhaps you can also try to check it with the post office canter in your home town. it happen to me once, I sent important mail to my dad and he didn't get it for so long. He finally went to the post office canter in my town and they found my mail there,... something to do with the address not so clear any more or some thing like that....

some time when this happen they keep the mail in the main office... so perhaps you could also try that one as well.

or when you contact them again, better to re-confirm the address one more time.. otherwise they probably send it to wrong address over and over (although the address in ecase is the correct one, re-confirm again, who knows)
Thanks buddy !

Checking in post office is a good idea but I'm not very hopeful and confident about the Indian Postal System.
I sent CIC an e-mail explaining my pain in clear bullet points, also mentioned my India address and asked them that should i change my address to a friend's address in Canada. Let's see. Hope they reply. Meanwhile will check in the post office and let you guys know.

Regards...

cesagbiggeo

Apr 1, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2010
AOR Received.
16-03-2011
Med's Request
16-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Check this out..
There is one folk who get ppr request email today from buffalo after receiving IA on july 29 and RPRF request . :p
trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/quebec-skilled-workers/219
here is his timeline
Federal Application Filed: 01 Oct 2010
AOR Received Date: 04 Mar 2011
Initial Assessment Received: 29 Jul 2011
Passport Requested: 18 Aug 2011

How cool is that......! :-*

I keep my finger cross...our turn is coming ;)