+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal application for QUEBEC workers from Buffalo, USA

Que100

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
ton40 am really happy for u & hope this will open the door for the rest of us.
What's your ecas showing?

match

Nov 3, 2010
Congrats to Hadal and ton40!!

Your news gives the rest of us some hope!!

Hadal, i applied only a week and a half after you, so i really hope i recieve mine soon. Also, my cheque was encashed 5 days after yours.

Wcikk, if you don't me asking, when was your cheque encashed? I am also applying as a single applicant, so i hope mine won't get delayed like you had mentioned in a previous post.

Hadal, are you single as well, or are you applying with a family/significant other?

HopeVisa

Sep 18, 2010
Hey congrats to Hadal and ton40!!! I am so happy for you guys!

ton40, I am following you!!! and when your application moves , that means mine will move soon!!! :) hi hi!
You are almost there sister!

HopeVisa

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Congrats sister ton40. You closed the door for 2010 with your successful AOR. and now opened it again by bringing hope to all of us.
Stay blessed no matter what!

Hadal do u recall when ur application was rec'd and when Buffalo cashed your BD?
I mailed my application on Aug 27, but chose a long courrier by mistake which made my application arrive on Sept 7. So, I wonder if we have similar timeline despite that.
Congrats to you anyhow...

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
nkusi said:
How did you proceed to know whether it was cashed ?
I think nkusi that most of us sent Bank Draft from their bank and not Certified Check.
I also know that when the money is cashed the systeem can't track it any transaction because it was cashed. It is what Bank of Nova Scotia told me when i went. I insisted to have a receipt as proof and after a while the manager gave me a printed copy of the confirmation which had AOR. I was lucky because i went there confident many ppl are able to have a printed comnfirm of that transaction from their Bank and why not me. I finally walked out with my File no.
So, you will get it whether from the bank or from Buffalo, have faith in God for He cannot forsake you my friend.

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Thank you guys! I am still very excited!
I am sure my luck is now waiting on your door, just be positive, patient and think good of Buffalo :D
Here is once again my timeline: applying from USA

applied to Buffalo: Aug-11-2010
AOR+Medicals dated Nov-11-2010
Initial Assessment dated Dec-13-2010
Medicals received by Ottawa Dec-30-2010
RPRF sent Feb-07-2011
RPRF en-cashed Feb-14-2011
Passport Request Mar-03-2011

Yes, its fast and remember we had one month delay, because they send aor and medicals to different address and correspondence was returned to them. Now its all your turn to share the good news!
E-case says "In-prosess" ;D

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
ton40 :) :) :)congratulations!!!! It's an exciting news.
nkusi, are you in Canada? If you are in Canada, you can ask for your CAIPSfree.
We discussed CAIPS before on page 26 and page 27:)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/federal-application-for-quebec-workers-from-buffalo-usa-t50097.375.html

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
@fallsage,

thanks for the hint ! Who do I mail to get the CAIPS (the CAIPS guys or Buffalo ) ?
May I know what information they ask for issuing the CAIPS ??

Meanwhile, I will keep checking on the CAIPS website to see if I can know how to get the my CAIPS.

Thanks for the support . Definitely , I am falling in love with this forum. You guys are amazing with your information.

Nkusi.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
cool fallsage! Glad to know we share similar timeline. let's see if we get same dates for Initial processing. :D

@nkusi
You need the form to request CAIPS Note and as suggested fallsage you,ll find the info on page 26-27. Once you filled out the required info, attach a copy of your legal status in Canada and either mail or fax it.

hadal

Dec 13, 2010
Wow Congratulation ton40 :) It's a good news for all of us.

I applied as a principal applicants for me and my wife and send our application on August 26 from Montreal. The documents were arrived at Buffalo on August 30. The money order was cashed on October 26. I received the medical package on March 3. I am here at Montreal with a work permit which will expire end of August. So I hope we will be PR before its expiration.

fallsage

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
My work permit will expire on June 6th and my husband's study permit will expire in August. Last week we applied for CAQ for him which cost more than $100 :mad: :mad: :mad:
I hope we can get PPR soon or we have to pay a lot for renewing our permits and his Canadian visa cuz he may go to Britain in June. :-\

nkusi, I googled an instruction for you. I hope it's helpful. ;)

1) Go the site

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
fill in the firm with the required details i.e.:

a) Visa post (e.g. Buffalo, NY etc.)
b) File number (e.g. BXXXX..)
c) Date of Birth
d) Your Postal address (In Canada address only)

2) Check on the box for the CAIPS notes request in the form.

3)Provide a photocopy of your valid permit/visa in Canada (Person requesting).

4) Write a cover letter requesting the notes (Person who requests writes that).

Post all the papers together to :

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Tel.: (613) 957-6512

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
kitui said:
what medical conditions will disqualify you? i am applying for me and my spouse. me okay, spouse may have issues.
Be at peace kitui no matter what, and most importantly stay positive man. If you have faith your family will make it through!
Besides, they just wanna know if your health issues won't be too excessive for their Health system.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
hey guys,
We got so many good news lately. Just thought of updating with who received AOR, PR request... Also if you haven't heard back from Buffalo yet like me please say so... I, myself am awaiting AOR and my WP expires end of May. But, I strongly believe in the miracle Maker and thus won't renew it. If your WP expires stay calm and follow what your heart tells you: but please stay calm, you'll have it dude!