+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****FEBUARY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Gilymar

Apr 10, 2018
If theydont say mail specifically on the request it is sent online. Check gckey. There should be an option to upload there. If not, submit through ircc webform
is there an email confirmation when one sends information via IRCC webform?

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018
is there an email confirmation when one sends information via IRCC webform?
Yes, they do send a confirmation. After I sent my schedule A through the webform I got an almost instant email notification thanking for contacting IRCC etc (just a generic notification) and then about 10 days later they sent me another email acknowledging me that they received my Schedule A and forwarded that info to the appropriate office.

Gilymar

Apr 10, 2018
Yes, they do send a confirmation. After I sent my schedule A through the webform I got an almost instant email notification thanking for contacting IRCC etc (just a generic notification) and then about 10 days later they sent me another email acknowledging me that they received my Schedule A and forwarded that info to the appropriate office.
in my case, when i used the webform to provide extra information, i just saw the "Success" message on the web form but i never received any automatic email confirmation.

Eldis

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Sarande
Doc's Request.
12/01/2018
AOR Received.
01/03/2018
Med's Request
13/03/2018
Med's Done....
20/03/2018
Received today this email:Can u help me What is ??

Client Survey R/Sondage IRCC
Dear xxx

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is asking you to complete this survey about your resettlement/settlement experiences in Canada. We are asking individuals who were admitted to Canada as a refugee in recent years, and may have received resettlement assistance funded by IRCC and/or a sponsor/sponsoring group and have received settlement services funded by IRCC to respond to this survey. We may send you the survey again to collect information on how your life in Canada changes over time.

The information you provide will help IRCC to review and improve programs and services that meet the needs of new immigrants to Canada. When answering the questions, please remember that there are no right or wrong answers.

The survey takes 25-30 minutes to complete.

Your participation in this survey is strictly voluntary and your answers will remain confidential and will not affect your immigration status or

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received today this email:Can u help me What is ??

Client Survey R/Sondage IRCC
Dear xxx

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is asking you to complete this survey about your resettlement/settlement experiences in Canada. We are asking individuals who were admitted to Canada as a refugee in recent years, and may have received resettlement assistance funded by IRCC and/or a sponsor/sponsoring group and have received settlement services funded by IRCC to respond to this survey. We may send you the survey again to collect information on how your life in Canada changes over time.

The information you provide will help IRCC to review and improve programs and services that meet the needs of new immigrants to Canada. When answering the questions, please remember that there are no right or wrong answers.

The survey takes 25-30 minutes to complete.

Your participation in this survey is strictly voluntary and your answers will remain confidential and will not affect your immigration status or
Yeah. I received the same yesterday.

Does anyone know here and help?

Aezeani

Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Hey everyone, I just received an email for Medical Report request. Am I the only one? :)