+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****FEBUARY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

KAS9

Mar 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

my husband applied in January and his application was approved, I was just wondering if anyone knows, is there something he needs to do in order to be authorized to work in Canada? or is he good to go now that he is a PR? does he need a SIN? I vaguely remember seeing an optional work authorization form when we were gathering our application forms during the initial phases, but I cant seem to find it now. any advice is greatly appreciated. thank you!

Barav

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

my husband applied in January and his application was approved, I was just wondering if anyone knows, is there something he needs to do in order to be authorized to work in Canada? or is he good to go now that he is a PR? does he need a SIN? I vaguely remember seeing an optional work authorization form when we were gathering our application forms during the initial phases, but I cant seem to find it now. any advice is greatly appreciated. thank you!
What VO?

Fred200a

Feb 20, 2017
WTH is January 2018 outland application forum...it's seem it's no longer existing. anyone here with idea if it exist

Riri16

May 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Hi everyone,

He just need a to get a SIN number to start working since he's already a pr

Reactions: KAS9

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
WTH is January 2018 outland application forum...it's seem it's no longer existing. anyone here with idea if it exist
The user who created that thread's posts were deleted together with their account so it took the January thread offline.

Reactions: Fred200a

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Hi everyone,

Congratulations!!

As mentioned by others, all he will need is to get his SIN number. Take the CoPR to a Service Canada location and they will issue a number on the spot.

Eekuadi

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Aoa anyone here with same staus m feb 2018applicant below is my timeline.
application rec by cpc mississauga on feb22.
Medical passed.
Schedule a submitted 26 april.
Eligibility,additional doc (schedule A) review status change to we reviewing on 9th june.
Background check status changed to we are processing on 9th june.
Since then til now there is no further change in gc key.
Ecas status changed to we started processing your application on 26 june.
Sponsor recieved email on 27 june that application transfered to London visa office.
Kindly i would like to know at which stage is my application and is it normal that the additional doc is still in review since 9 june thanks.

Eldis

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Sarande
Doc's Request.
12/01/2018
AOR Received.
01/03/2018
Med's Request
13/03/2018
Med's Done....
20/03/2018
Aoa anyone here with same staus m feb 2018applicant below is my timeline.
application rec by cpc mississauga on feb22.
Medical passed.
Schedule a submitted 26 april.
Eligibility,additional doc (schedule A) review status change to we reviewing on 9th june.
Background check status changed to we are processing on 9th june.
Since then til now there is no further change in gc key.
Ecas status changed to we started processing your application on 26 june.
Sponsor recieved email on 27 june that application transfered to London visa office.
Kindly i would like to know at which stage is my application and is it normal that the additional doc is still in review since 9 june thanks.
Yes is it normal

MuhammadS18

Feb 9, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2018
File Transfer...
18-05-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
04-04-2018
Hi Everyone

1. Application received: March 2018
2. Got AOR1, SA
3. Medical done submitted and received
4. Case transfered to LVO
5. ECAS status: background check in process (been 2 months)
6. Waiting for decision made and PPR

Current situation: My wife is 2 months pregnant, due in Feb 2019 and medical done before pregnancy

Best Scenario # 1: If she get the visa by Nov, might manage to land and get the OHIP by the time of the delivery

Worst Scenario # 2: If the visa will be delayed, then she will have to deliver the new baby in our home country.

Scenario # 3: if she get the visa right before due date which is Feb 2019 and land in canada

What are the consequences if I do;

1. inform LVO prior to PPR about my wife's pregnancy,

2. or wait till she receives her PPR then inform them?

3. Or wait until she delivers then Inform them?

4. Or if she get the visa right before due date which is Feb 2019 and land in canada, will there be any problem at canadian immigration border agency ?

I don't want delay our process at this stage, at the same time I would like to know what are my options

Any help or feedback on this subject is highly appreciated

Regards
Muhammad
Timeline in signature

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hi Everyone

1. Application received: March 2018
2. Got AOR1, SA
3. Medical done submitted and received
4. Case transfered to LVO
5. ECAS status: background check in process (been 2 months)
6. Waiting for decision made and PPR

Current situation: My wife is 2 months pregnant, due in Feb 2019 and medical done before pregnancy

Best Scenario # 1: If she get the visa by Nov, might manage to land and get the OHIP by the time of the delivery

Worst Scenario # 2: If the visa will be delayed, then she will have to deliver the new baby in our home country.

Scenario # 3: if she get the visa right before due date which is Feb 2019 and land in canada

What are the consequences if I do;

1. inform LVO prior to PPR about my wife's pregnancy,

2. or wait till she receives her PPR then inform them?

3. Or wait until she delivers then Inform them?

4. Or if she get the visa right before due date which is Feb 2019 and land in canada, will there be any problem at canadian immigration border agency ?

I don't want delay our process at this stage, at the same time I would like to know what are my options

Any help or feedback on this subject is highly appreciated

Regards
Muhammad
Timeline in signature
Let them know now, that can help to speed up your application. I don't think there should be a problem if you do not inform them.

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
It really doesn't. It's well known on this forum it has no bearing.

If you have concrete cases where officers have concluded a pregnancy sped up processing, please share them.
I said it can, it is not like that is how it works. In general, those who they cases seem to be genuine than others it is likely theirs to be processed faster (without unnecessary documents request, wait etc.) than the ones with doubts on. So if you have a child with a person you are sponsoring, at least it show how much serious your relationship is. And it all depend who is dealing with your app.

@MuhammadS18 I suggest to let them know

Last edited: