09th July2018
next will be BGC
if a normal application, in 3 months you get PPR
BGC started showing processing on 24th of July
Seems like its in IP2
How much time would that take for the PPR/
Its a Spouse PR Application.
CIC didnt advise where my file is.
and i didnt receive any transfer email yet.
This wait time is very stressful! :(

Debdeb

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Seems like its in IP2
It is very stressful! Mine went in process May 2nd, still waiting and I do not have any update beside the email we got yesterday asking interview language

ursus

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-02-2018
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
File Transfer...
26-04-2018
Med's Request
05-04-2018
Med's Done....
25-04-2018
Passport Req..
17-08-2018
Seems like its in IP2
If you wanted to find out where your file is, you could order your GCMS notes. This would tell you where it is on the day you file your GCMS application (so the info will be a month or so out of date by the time you get your notes). Might help you be able to gauge your timeline against that of others, though there are so many variables that it's best not to rely on guesswork based on how quickly others move. I know it's hard not to, though.

caoroux

Nov 8, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
08-27-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
25-06-2018
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
10-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2018
Hello everyone!
I am just wondering if anyone can share their knowledge based on their experiences and someone else's.

• Our application was submitted February 12, 2018.
  • I've received a confirmation my Schedule A and RFPF was received on July 4th (through a webform)
  • And my Police Clearance was confirmed to be received on July 25th.

1. I'd like to know what comes after this and how long do you guys guess it will take for me to receive a PPR.
  2. Below, is the status based on my GCKEY profile. We have submitted all the required documents but why do they still say they need additional documents?

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you!

caoroux

Nov 8, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
08-27-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
25-06-2018
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
10-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2018
Also, what is an AOR2? When do we receive that?

caoroux

Nov 8, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
08-27-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
25-06-2018
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
10-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2018
You won't assuming you're a US outland applicant being processed at CPC M
I applied for OUTLAND spousal sponsorship from the US. But ive been in Canada as a visitor for a while now. I am sure my CPC is in Mississauga.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I applied for OUTLAND spousal sponsorship from the US. But ive been in Canada as a visitor for a while now. I am sure my CPC is in Mississauga.
Yes, you won't get AOR2. I assume you'd get PPR relatively soon, CPC M is processing Outland US apps pretty quickly.

caoroux

Nov 8, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
08-27-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
25-06-2018
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
10-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2018
Yes, you won't get AOR2. I assume you'd get PPR relatively soon, CPC M is processing Outland US apps pretty quickly.
Thank you for the glimmer of hope. If you remember me posting around before, ive gone through stuff thanks to our representative. If you dont mind me asking, how long did it take for your "decision made" to pop out after you submitted your Police clearance?
Mine recently got received and wondering if the decision made happens after the BGC. I appreciate your opinion!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you for the glimmer of hope. If you remember me posting around before, ive gone through stuff thanks to our representative. If you dont mind me asking, how long did it take for your "decision made" to pop out after you submitted your Police clearance?
Mine recently got received and wondering if the decision made happens after the BGC. I appreciate your opinion!
I wouldn't base your case on my experience, my lawyer screwed us royally and almost got us denied. Took 10 months. We are not US.

vervoic

Jun 8, 2018
hi

any news about biometrics? is there any applicant who got PPR in late July & also got a request for biometrics???

Mapleandoak

Jul 28, 2018
We are February 14th Outland spousal sponsorship applicants being processed in Mississauga. I am wondering if anyone out there has had difficulty uploading their final documents into myCIC. My husband received his COPR letter on July 20th (yay!) with directions to upload the letter, attached form, scan of his passport and only courier by mail 2 photos to the London office within 30 days. There is no request for the needed documents on the IRCC and thus we cannot upload them. We have submitted a webform to report the problem but are still waiting for a reply.

Reactions: ZafarH

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018
Hello everyone!
I am just wondering if anyone can share their knowledge based on their experiences and someone else's.

• Our application was submitted February 12, 2018.
  • I've received a confirmation my Schedule A and RFPF was received on July 4th (through a webform)
  • And my Police Clearance was confirmed to be received on July 25th.

1. I'd like to know what comes after this and how long do you guys guess it will take for me to receive a PPR.
  2. Below, is the status based on my GCKEY profile. We have submitted all the required documents but why do they still say they need additional documents?

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you!

Hi there,

My application for spouse paper was submitted in Misssuaga on April 13 , and I am yet waiting for acknowledgement of documents. Can you confirm , what you mean by "confirmation my Schedule A and RFPF was received on July 4th (through a webform)".

what exactly is webform here? Is it very first acknowledgement you recieved on July 4th after applying on Feb 2018.
Was it outbound spouse application ?

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018
We are February 14th Outland spousal sponsorship applicants being processed in Mississauga. I am wondering if anyone out there has had difficulty uploading their final documents into myCIC. My husband received his COPR letter on July 20th (yay!) with directions to upload the letter, attached form, scan of his passport and only courier by mail 2 photos to the London office within 30 days. There is no request for the needed documents on the IRCC and thus we cannot upload them. We have submitted a webform to report the problem but are still waiting for a reply.

Hi , May I ask if you recieved first acknowledgement within 30 days for document?