+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

sooperambo

Feb 7, 2024
Hey question, where do you send your AOR? My partner applied for his OWP last week because we were within the two week period and we got our AOR today. We have no idea how to update his permit application or IRCC with the AOR. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks
Hey, I did exactly what @laroly_rola did in their response below. :)

sooperambo

Feb 7, 2024
Posting here cuz I’m starting to get anxious haha. Everyone seems to be receiving AORs in three weeks or lesser.

Applied on: Feb 5th 2024
Sponsor: Canadian PR
AOR: Pending

Edit: AOR: Feb 28th 2024

also, OWP applied on: Feb 5th 2024 as my PGWP was expiring in less than 2 weeks.

will be emailing my AOR to IRCC today.
update:
Medicals Passed: March 6th 2024 (submitted previous results via web form on Feb 28th)

vancityrichard

Jan 24, 2024
I read it but still didn’t get it , my application is inland application I applied on feb 9- and got my AOR on feb 27 , and I have no valid status so
Do you have any ode if I am eligible?
Have you done a medical exam in the last five years? It says on the linked page that you're exempt from a new medical exam if you've "completed an immigration medical exam within the last 5 years and posed no risk to public health or safety, or reported to public health authorities for monitoring, as required". If you've done it, you're eligible. If you haven't, you're not.

vancityrichard

Jan 24, 2024
Have you done a medical exam in the last five years? It says on the linked page that you're exempt from a new medical exam if you've "completed an immigration medical exam within the last 5 years and posed no risk to public health or safety, or reported to public health authorities for monitoring, as required". If you've done it, you're eligible. If you haven't, you're not.
Here's a video on how to submit a webform:

sooperambo

Feb 7, 2024
Hello again,

so e medical form would be enough only ? Also I had my biometric done on 2022 as well so should I submit that or they still have my information?
I wrote a letter of explanation stating why I took my previous medical test and highlighted the temporary policy and my UMI (unique medical identifier) . I attached the proof of medical test as well.

vancityrichard

Jan 24, 2024
May 25, 2023
So excited to have finally gathered all of my documents and get to start my own timeline comment! It looks like at least AOR is happening very quickly for many people lately, so keeping my fingers crossed that I'm just as lucky. Good luck, everyone!

Sponsor: Citizen
PA: American, inland, out of status, no dependents
Submitted: February 7th, 2024
AOR and everything else: Waiting
Update:
Sponsor: Citizen
PA: American, inland, out of status, no dependents
Submitted: February 7th, 2024
AOR: February 22nd, 2024
Medical Request: March 9th, 2024