+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

May 25, 2023
So excited to have finally gathered all of my documents and get to start my own timeline comment! It looks like at least AOR is happening very quickly for many people lately, so keeping my fingers crossed that I'm just as lucky. Good luck, everyone!

Sponsor: Citizen
PA: American, inland, out of status, no dependents
Submitted: February 7th, 2024
AOR and everything else: Waiting
Received AOR today on Feb 22nd, 2024

Reactions: Funbox

Vaishaliuchil

Feb 7, 2021
Hi I am little confused here. My husband and I brought a house in Edmonton this January but our government ID is still of Ontario. Is it okay if I provide my government ID (driving license) of Ontario and update a new one when I receive it?

laroly_rola

Aug 24, 2021
Passport Req..
August 30th 2021
Common-Law Inland: February 12th, 2024
Sponsor: Citizen
AOR: Pending
OWP: Applied on February 24th, 2024

Feb2024

Feb 5, 2024
I have applied for PR Inland sponsorship for my wife. I'm Canadian citizen and my wife was on a visitor record. We had to travel to outside Canada because of family emergency and we recently received AOR on 23rd Feb. Can we still apply for SOW while we are outside Canada? Also, we are planning to stay outside Canada for about 45 days. Does that affect my Inland application?

Last edited:

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

I would like to start a new forum thread dedicated to individuals who have submitted their Inland Spousal Sponsorship application in February 2024.

Here are the details of my application:

Submitted: February 2nd, 2024
Sponsor: Permanent Resident
AOR: Not received

I kindly request fellow applicants to share their timelines and any updates regarding the processing times. This will help us all stay informed.

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Thank you.
Sorry for the late update but I received my AOR on February 20th

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hi I am little confused here. My husband and I brought a house in Edmonton this January but our government ID is still of Ontario. Is it okay if I provide my government ID (driving license) of Ontario and update a new one when I receive it?
Yeah as far as I know it is okay to provide any ID

May 25, 2023
Why are you submitting your driver's license? It isn't a required part of the application unless you are using it as proof of cohabitation, and if you are using it for that, it would be much better to include a document that reflects your current address.

sooperambo

Feb 7, 2024
Posting here cuz I’m starting to get anxious haha. Everyone seems to be receiving AORs in three weeks or lesser.

Applied on: Feb 5th 2024
Sponsor: Canadian PR

Edit: AOR: Feb 28th 2024

also, OWP applied on: Feb 5th 2024 as my PGWP was expiring in less than 2 weeks.

will be emailing my AOR to IRCC today.

Last edited:

NBosprey

Jan 19, 2024
Posting here cuz I’m starting to get anxious haha. Everyone seems to be receiving AORs in three weeks or lesser.

Applied on: Feb 5th 2024
Sponsor: Canadian PR

Edit: AOR: Feb 28th 2024

also, OWP applied on: Feb 5th 2024 as my PGWP was expiring in less than 2 weeks.

will be emailing my AOR to IRCC today.
Hey question, where do you send your AOR? My partner applied for his OWP last week because we were within the two week period and we got our AOR today. We have no idea how to update his permit application or IRCC with the AOR. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

laroly_rola

Aug 24, 2021
Passport Req..
August 30th 2021
Hey question, where do you send your AOR? My partner applied for his OWP last week because we were within the two week period and we got our AOR today. We have no idea how to update his permit application or IRCC with the AOR. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks
Hi! I did the same and I just submitted an IRCC Webform yesterday. I attached a Letter of Explanation with my AOR. Today I received confirmation that it has been added to my OWP application