+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

rajiyer

Star Member
Nov 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

I would like to start a new forum thread dedicated to individuals who have submitted their Inland Spousal Sponsorship application in February 2024.

Here are the details of my application:

Submitted: February 2nd, 2024
Sponsor: Permanent Resident
AOR: Not received

I kindly request fellow applicants to share their timelines and any updates regarding the processing times. This will help us all stay informed.

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Thank you.

Reactions: Moo_iamacow

vidusesha

Feb 6, 2024
Hello everyone,

I would like to start a new forum thread dedicated to individuals who have submitted their Inland Spousal Sponsorship application in February 2024.

Here are the details of my application:

Submitted: February 2nd, 2024
Sponsor: Permanent Resident
AOR: Not received

I kindly request fellow applicants to share their timelines and any updates regarding the processing times. This will help us all stay informed.

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Thank you.
Hello, on December 29th, 2023, I sponsored my partner. On January 18th, 2024, I received an email from IRCC confirming the receipt of the application. Today, I received another email from IRCC with a document attached, stating that I meet the eligibility requirements as a sponsor. Simultaneously, my partner received an email confirming her eligibility and meeting the requirements. Should I consider the email received today or the one from January 18th as the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR)?

May 25, 2023
Hello, on December 29th, 2023, I sponsored my partner. On January 18th, 2024, I received an email from IRCC confirming the receipt of the application. Today, I received another email from IRCC with a document attached, stating that I meet the eligibility requirements as a sponsor. Simultaneously, my partner received an email confirming her eligibility and meeting the requirements. Should I consider the email received today or the one from January 18th as the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR)?
The email from January 18th would be AOR. The email you received yesterday is your Sponsor Approval (SA) and your partner's email is her Approval In Principle (AIP).

May 25, 2023
So excited to have finally gathered all of my documents and get to start my own timeline comment! It looks like at least AOR is happening very quickly for many people lately, so keeping my fingers crossed that I'm just as lucky. Good luck, everyone!

Sponsor: Citizen
PA: American, inland, out of status, no dependents
Submitted: February 7th, 2024
AOR and everything else: Waiting

sbaig_27

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know the validity of the OWP? Is it for a standard period of time or depends from case to case? I have heard it is valid for atleast 2 years, giving IRCC sufficient time to process the sponsorship application.

sbaig_27

Sep 5, 2019
Hello,
Anyone has anyone who has applied in February, receiced the AOR? I saw in the January 2024 thread that some ppl received the AoR in 14-15 days after submitting their application.

daljeet48

Feb 7, 2021
Applied on 5/02/2024. Today received an email with application no. and a different kind of UCI number. Is this AOR?