+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2023 - Citizenship Applications

hiren1334

Star Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi All,
I received AOR on Mar 14th, 2023 and I can see status in my tracker account is In progress but in ECAS account its still shows as received. When will ECAS account will show in Progress?

flame_twilight

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Name:
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Application: Family (3)
Application sent: 15 Feb 2023
Delivered: 17 Feb 2023
AOR: waiting

ECMiss

Mar 20, 2023
Mississauga
Physical Presence Days: 1290
Application: Single
Application sent: Feb 2nd
Delivered: Feb 7th (confirmed with tracking
AOR: Still waiting

Not sure at what point I should be worried about not yet receiving my AOR

Stika

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Physical Presence Days: 1290
Application: Single
Application sent: Feb 2nd
Delivered: Feb 7th (confirmed with tracking
AOR: Still waiting

Not sure at what point I should be worried about not yet receiving my AOR
Don’t worry, you should get it this week hopefully. Also, check your Junk just incase

ECMiss

Mar 20, 2023
Mississauga
Don’t worry, you should get it this week hopefully. Also, check your Junk just incase
I hope so. I have the cleanest inbox known to man, and check my junk daily regardless(I may be a bit anal retentive, lol)

I would assume I would have received it back by now, if something was wrong with the application. Though I followed the instructions to the letter, and had a very organized pile of paperwork. Ironically, it was less paperwork than my spousal PR 5 years ago!

Stika

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
I hope so. I have the cleanest inbox known to man, and check my junk daily regardless(I may be a bit anal retentive, lol)

I would assume I would have received it back by now, if something was wrong with the application. Though I followed the instructions to the letter, and had a very organized pile of paperwork. Ironically, it was less paperwork than my spousal PR 5 years ago!
Hahahaha! Check ur junk folder I meant to say. Did you add kids to your application? How many IDs did you include for them? Or rather, which IDs?

ECMiss

Mar 20, 2023
Mississauga
Hahahaha! Check ur junk folder I meant to say. Did you add kids to your application? How many IDs did you include for them? Or rather, which IDs?
Oh I check my junk folder every day.
No kids, just me.
Gave them every ID I have, so Aus passport, Canada PR card, ON Drivers Licence, OHIP photo card. All are current.