+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Flexsis

Jan 14, 2021
Has anyone encountered the situation where the IRCC agent has checked and stated the completeness check for the application has been done in the system, however there is still no AOR (more than 1 month)?

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
Mine was received on the 17th. No AOR yet. Seems applicants that submitted in the 3rd week are yet to get any feedback from IRCC. That's really kind of strange.
I noticed that as well. it was right after they did the increase in employees in Sydney NS. I asked for a temp number so I know it was received but wondering if these files got shifted somewhere.

Uvy

Apr 15, 2021
Hi Guys,

Just wondering, what would be the next step after completing the Medicals and Bio metrics.

Any Idea what would be the timeline after that for an outland application from India?

Thank you

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Has anyone encountered the situation where the IRCC agent has checked and stated the completeness check for the application has been done in the system, however there is still no AOR (more than 1 month)?
Its not something to be concerned about. If you look at the spreadsheet most ppl are waiting more than a month for AOR and its fairly common for you to get sponsor approval notification and AOR on the same day or a day apart.

Flexsis

Jan 14, 2021
Its not something to be concerned about. If you look at the spreadsheet most ppl are waiting more than a month for AOR and its fairly common for you to get sponsor approval notification and AOR on the same day or a day apart.
Thanks, that makes sense! I guess everyone's application is processed differently...

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Hi Guys,

Just wondering, what would be the next step after completing the Medicals and Bio metrics.

Any Idea what would be the timeline after that for an outland application from India?

Thank you
The next step is set back and wait. If they need anything they'll ask. It's hard to give timelines because a lot depends on the agent who has your file. If you check the spreadsheet you can get an idea of what's happening with other people's applications which can give you an idea about your own.

Reactions: Uvy