+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I got AOR email after a day or so (first Bio metrics,SA then medicals and last AOR) in span of two days.so you should be getting tomorrow or so..
I warn these timing suggestions are pretty variable. Point being, if one of them takes a bit longer, no need to panic.

zuhkey

Mar 6, 2021
hi guys,

i am filling IMM5532 PARTC Question 4 for the travel trips of sponsor, the from and to date is listed as YYYY-MM, however when i enter in the table even if i dont enter date it adds a default of 01 so it makes it YYY-MM-DD, has anyone faced this issue ? what is the recommendation?
I guess just enter the date in YYYY-MM-DD format. No harm in it.

Reactions: reachmenow

zuhkey

Mar 6, 2021
hi guys,

i am filling IMM5532 PARTC Question 4 for the travel trips of sponsor, the from and to date is listed as YYYY-MM, however when i enter in the table even if i dont enter date it adds a default of 01 so it makes it YYY-MM-DD, has anyone faced this issue ? what is the recommendation?
I guess just enter the date in YYYY-MM-DD format. No harm in it.

Mankiran kaur

Dec 2, 2018
I got AOR email after a day or so (first Bio metrics,SA then medicals and last AOR) in span of two days.so you should be getting tomorrow or so..
Same here, my PA got MR today and I got a mail stating 'This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on ******'
what is this mail, is it SA?

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Guys need help here, I did not receive AOR, however when I checked ECAS today with my UCI number, it shows 2 status, Sponsor Application and PR Application both in process. What does this means?

Dec 9, 2020
Hello everyone, I made the mistake of sending my papers without an envelope on the 12th February, I still didn't receive any AOR. I'm worried that it might take longer if the documents didn't arrive organized. Should I send them again and put them in an envelope ?

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I made the mistake of sending my papers without an envelope on the 12th February, I still didn't receive any AOR. I'm worried that it might take longer if the documents didn't arrive organized. Should I send them again and put them in an envelope ?
what do you mean by without envelope ?

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi all - just going through the tracking tool, looks like applications submitted till Feb 10 2021 are getting AORs.
Has anyone in this group who submitted after Feb 10, get AOR or at least a Temporary File Number?

Maybe it's too much to ask for at the moment but just hoping everyone gets a positive update soon.
I called them today they gave me a temporary file number; how do I link it now

Reactions: MrsIke2020