+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Mehdichr

May 28, 2019
Hi everyone, for the marriage certificate, is a certified copy of a translation is enough,or should we have sent a copy of the original Arabic document as well.
Thanks

Mehdichr

May 28, 2019
IRCC Canada Contact
By phone. Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.
Thanks it worked for me

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi everyone, for the marriage certificate, is a certified copy of a translation is enough,or should we have sent a copy of the original Arabic document as well.
Thanks
You have to include a photocopy of the original marriage certificate with it's certified true translation

Reactions: MrsIke2020

Mehdichr

May 28, 2019
You have to include a photocopy of the original marriage certificate with it's certified true translation
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately we only sent the translation.
Would you recommend sending the missing document with UCI and temp file number before AOR. or just wait and see if they ask or reject.
Thanks again

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Thanks for your reply, unfortunately we only sent the translation.
Would you recommend sending the missing document with UCI and temp file number before AOR. or just wait and see if they ask or reject.
Thanks again
I suggest you send it as soon as possible by webform. I suggest you do not wait because they might just send your package back and you will have to submit everything again. Maybe also send by courier.

Reactions: armoured