+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
You have to use the PA's information in order to link to GCKEY. Sponsor and PA have different UCI. You have to use the application number that starts with "F_____"
yes i have used that F__ application id and UCI of PA but it says not found ...i will again try on Monday

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Guys, do we need to send latest (tax year 2020) Notice of Assessment via webform after we file tax returns this year? Since by the time they open our applications, they might be expecting NOA for tax-year 2020.
Don't have to but you can if you want to do it.

zuhkey

Mar 6, 2021
Joining this thread because omg this whole thing is nerve wracking lol. And unfortunately me (foreign National residing in Qatar) and my husband (Canadian) got married during the pandemic (Dec 2020) . We couldn’t really have a long honeymoon .. I hope that doesn’t raise any red flags. Anyways we’ll be sending our application very soon. Wishing you all the very best !!

rzzgrnm

Feb 16, 2021
Guys, do we need to send latest (tax year 2020) Notice of Assessment via webform after we file tax returns this year? Since by the time they open our applications, they might be expecting NOA for tax-year 2020.
I dont normally submit my taxes til the very last month, around april ish so I also submitted my 2019 NOA.

side note: I'm so worried that if I get a new job, it'll affect the application due to the ROE I submitted. Any tips or wisdom on that? TIA

HNAGELLY

Feb 11, 2021
I dont normally submit my taxes til the very last month, around april ish so I also submitted my 2019 NOA.

side note: I'm so worried that if I get a new job, it'll affect the application due to the ROE I submitted. Any tips or wisdom on that? TIA
you can update your new job info via web form.

HNAGELLY

Feb 11, 2021
You have to use the PA's information in order to link to GCKEY. Sponsor and PA have different UCI. You have to use the application number that starts with "F_____"
you can only link to one account at a time. try below

• Use Applicant Number & Family Name (family name in all CAPITAL UPPER CASE LETTERS)
  • Enter Passport info only
  • Enter MARRIED (of course, only if you are...)
  • Enter Family number 2 (if it's just the both of you husband and wife, principal applicant and sponsor)

Reactions: anil918918

zuhkey

Mar 6, 2021
hey guys! When it comes to photos of the wedding celebrations + outings.. did anyone submit more than 10 photos? If yes, did that cause any problems?

Reactions: MrsIke2020

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
you can only link to one account at a time. try below

• Use Applicant Number & Family Name (family name in all CAPITAL UPPER CASE LETTERS)
  • Enter Passport info only
  • Enter MARRIED (of course, only if you are...)
  • Enter Family number 2 (if it's just the both of you husband and wife, principal applicant and sponsor)
Thank You very much worked for me .. :) now i linked application to my cic account .My wife also created her own cic account should we link this application to her account too .

Kraken_123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
hey guys! When it comes to photos of the wedding celebrations + outings.. did anyone submit more than 10 photos? If yes, did that cause any problems?
Yes, we did submit more than 10 photos and it caused no harm.
Clearly mention the context of the photo and list the people in the photo.

Reactions: MrsIke2020