NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2015
AOR Received.
14/09/2015
Yes. That's me. With everything going on around, feels good that CIC is putting such an incredible effort with spousal Applications.
Wow, congratulations.

Does the AOR come in PA's email or Sponsor's email? What is the subject line. Want to make sure I have not missed the email.

raj_tan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Yes. That's me. With everything going on around, feels good that CIC is putting such an incredible effort with spousal Applications.
Today, IRCC tweeted they have added more staffs to support outland family class applications to reunite families faster.
Hence most of them are getting AOR in about 25 to 30 days from Jan,2021 onwards.
Lets hope they keep up the momentum and everyone gets PPR by first half of this year.

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Today, IRCC tweeted they have added more staffs to support outland family class applications to reunite families faster.
Hence most of them are getting AOR in about 25 to 30 days from Jan,2021 onwards.
Lets hope they keep up the momentum and everyone gets PPR by first half of this year.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/03/immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-canada-expanding-sydney-office-to-reunite-families-and-improve-processing.html

Reactions: MrsIke2020

AV1993

Mar 5, 2021
Hello Guys,
India Spousal Sponsorship Outland Applicant
Application Received (Sydney): Feb 11, 2021.

Please updates!!

jbourne

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
How do I get them to transfer my call to an agent? It keeps asking for the application number to know the status of my application; which I don't have and which is why we are calling. Lol
By phone. Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.

Kaum

Feb 26, 2021
By phone. Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.
Ok. Will try this. Thanks so much!

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
I received AOR yesterday the email only came to me and not to my wife's email id ... is that ok ..... they mentioned UCI number and application id in the mail and they said that the application was received on 11th Feb,So i tried linking the application but it says based on the information you entered, we found no applications. did anyone face this .
Me and my wife have our cic accounts so should we link our application to both our respective accounts ?

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
I received AOR yesterday the email only came to me and not to my wife's email id ... is that ok ..... they mentioned UCI number and application id in the mail and they said that the application was received on 11th Feb,So i tried linking the application but it says based on the information you entered, we found no applications. did anyone face this .
Me and my wife have our cic accounts so should we link our application to both our respective accounts ?
You have to use the PA's information in order to link to GCKEY. Sponsor and PA have different UCI. You have to use the application number that starts with "F_____"