+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
I am not sure if anyone would know this, but I finally received my GCMS notes. I think my security is passed, although it is hard to tell with everything removed. The next review date for our file is Nov 5th. If we have actually passed everything (security was all that was missing), how long does it usually take for an officer to finalize a file? is it days? weeks? I am worried about the new travel restrictions (my spouse is vacinated but it is not recognized by Canada) and am hoping we will get a DM prior to end of November.

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
I am not sure if anyone would know this, but I finally received my GCMS notes. I think my security is passed, although it is hard to tell with everything removed. The next review date for our file is Nov 5th. If we have actually passed everything (security was all that was missing), how long does it usually take for an officer to finalize a file? is it days? weeks? I am worried about the new travel restrictions (my spouse is vacinated but it is not recognized by Canada) and am hoping we will get a DM prior to end of November.
If Security is left blank and if you see S.15 (1) on top right corner of the page it's passed. Most likely Eligibility is cleared as well.

Liveinthepresent

Mar 10, 2020
If Security is left blank and if you see S.15 (1) on top right corner of the page it's passed. Most likely Eligibility is cleared as well.
Yes I have all passed and security has the s.15 (1). Next review scheduled Nov 5. Just wondering if it's done, are they quick to send the DM

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi
My spouse got PPR today through an email but there is no PDF. Can I use that email as the ppr letter since no PDF is attached in the email. Kindly help me ?
Hi, can you please tell me what did you do about that? We are having the same issue. I’d appreciate.

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
the last update of my application was medical has been received in the very first week of august 2021, after that no update..... don't know what is going on :)

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
Hello All,

I have an URGENT question:

When I submitted the application, the PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) I sent along with the application had a sentence stated that it is valid for TOURIST VISA (instead of RESIDENT VISA).
Should I send a new PCC upfront or wait for any updates on my application?
I got a new PCC recently that says RESIDENT VISA.
Maybe they will consider the submitted PCC or maybe they will ask to send a new one?

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
what seems to be the problem?!
I mean my BIL is remaing and PA eligibility and ppr remaining
Hello All,

I have an URGENT question:

When I submitted the application, the PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) I sent along with the application had a sentence stated that it is valid for TOURIST VISA (instead of RESIDENT VISA).
Should I send a new PCC upfront or wait for any updates on my application?
I got a new PCC recently that says RESIDENT VISA.
Maybe they will consider the submitted PCC or maybe they will ask to send a new one?
wait for the corespondence from IRCC ... if you will send by own it will make more delays in your application.....( note: might be i am wrong i just said based on the previous threads)