+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Thanks buddy! That was helpful. I was beginning to worry why nothing is happening after they received our medical results.
"medical results has been received" is it mean only they received the results from panel physician ?or it means they already processed our results and medical exam is passed now?

Reactions: Jabya

Kraken_123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
"medical results has been received" is it mean only they received the results from panel physician ?or it means they already processed our results and medical exam is passed now?
It means you have passed your medicals. ECAS will show "medical results has been received" but if you check your GCKey account, it will show that you've passed.

• Love

dextermaxter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Hello All,
CIC have requested me couple of documents but I have only two options online to upload, Should I merge the document in one file?

VJ2021

Aug 13, 2021
I got Pre arrival letter and decision made today. how will they send PPR and COPR ? will it be in email or by mail to our address. Thanks in advance.

Shukaib Ahmed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
I got Pre arrival letter and decision made today. how will they send PPR and COPR ? will it be in email or by mail to our address. Thanks in advance.
They will send email for PPR and then you have to send them passport via VFS service . And after stamping they will send you COPR document.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
It means you have passed your medicals. ECAS will show "medical results has been received" but if you check your GCKey account, it will show that you've passed.
did you get Application received/followed by In Process in ecas yet?

Jabya

May 29, 2019
not yet buddy :(
After SA & passing medicals, its been silence for a month now.

Did you get the 2nd line in ECAS or AOR2 email?
Also yesterday I received my GCMS notes 70 days after raising the request.

GCMS notes say file has been forwarded to VO on 20 July 2021.

GCMS notes has details only upto 3 Aug 2021 so planning to raise one more right away. I'm very much inclined to believe that GCMS notes had positive trigger effect on application based on dates/updates observed in gcms notes.

Update : Raised 2nd GCMS notes to understand what's happening in the file after 3 Aug 2021

Last edited:

Kraken_123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Same here, no updates after medicals. Did not receive 2nd line in ecas as well. Looks like its gonna be long wait :rolleyes::(
It's really frustrating, having to wait for months and months for each step in the process. o_O

Also yesterday I received my GCMS notes 70 days after raising the request.

GCMS notes say file has been forwarded to VO on 20 July 2021.

GCMS notes has details only upto 3 Aug 2021 so planning to raise one more right away. I'm very much inclined to believe that GCMS notes had positive trigger effect on application based on dates/updates observed in gcms notes.

Update : Raised 2nd GCMS notes to understand what's happening in the file after 3 Aug 2021
Right, you did the right thing. Only GCMS notes will give the exact status of the process. I'm still not confident whether GCMS has a positive trigger on the application cause I've seen people in the same boat like us ordering for GCMS every once a month and still don't see a positive movement.

I've ordered ours in the last week of Aug. Hopefully waiting!

Jabya

May 29, 2019
It's really frustrating, having to wait for months and months for each step in the process. o_O

Right, you did the right thing. Only GCMS notes will give the exact status of the process. I'm still not confident whether GCMS has a positive trigger on the application cause I've seen people in the same boat like us ordering for GCMS every once a month and still don't see a positive movement.

I've ordered ours in the last week of Aug. Hopefully waiting!
Exactly, GCMS at-least gives much needed visibility on app progress and status.

Is this your first GCMS or second?

IFS

Jul 27, 2021
Hello,

There has not been any updates to my application since more than 04 months. Is there anything I should do like GCMS? Below is my timeline.

Principal Applicant: India
Application Received: February - 16, 2021
Sponsorship confirmation email - April 21, 2021
Biometrics submitted - April 27, 2021
Medical submitted - April 27, 2021
Medical passed - May 4, 2021