+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

dextermaxter

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Hi guys
Hope you all are doing well. I am new to this thread.
Here is my story.
I am sponsoring my husband (outland)
File received at Sydney,NS on 24th feb 2021
Got file number on 20th march 2021
Received letter for CSQ on 23 march 2021(as I am in Quebec)
This week I will send application to MIDI for CSQ (pls dnt get confused, the CSQ part is only if you are in Quebec)

I just want to know if my file will be transferred to New Delhi now or when?
TIA
As per process next step is biometric & medical and then file will be transferred to visa office.

Reactions: raj_tan

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
PA In India, File sent on 23 Feb 2021, File received by Sydney NS IRCC office on 1st March 2021, received Biometrics, SA, AOR1 and medical request all on same day 17th March, which is a good news, seems IRCC new agents are on top of everything now, but in SA its written that my wife's file is sent to New Delhi for further processing, which is a bad news for me, as i have heard that files in New Delhi are sitting for 300-400 days with no processing whatsoever. :(
Some people from June 2020 are still waiting for AOR , SA , Biometrics. You are lucky that IRCC is following last come first served system.

raaj_sindha

Mar 26, 2021
Hello all, new to the thread. Application delivered on 24th feb at Sydney, NS. Now waiting. Although, my wife has received an acknowledgement email today, not sure what it is.

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi guys
Hope you all are doing well. I am new to this thread.
Here is my story.
I am sponsoring my husband (outland)
File received at Sydney,NS on 24th feb 2021
Got file number on 20th march 2021
Received letter for CSQ on 23 march 2021(as I am in Quebec)
This week I will send application to MIDI for CSQ (pls dnt get confused, the CSQ part is only if you are in Quebec)

I just want to know if my file will be transferred to New Delhi now or when?
TIA
Lucky you! I've received AOR on Feb 25, but nothing after. I'm waiting for SA so I can also apply for CSQ. Normally, they will transfer your file to NDVO now. They won't wait for CSQ then transfer it as per my knowledge unless they haven't asked for biometrics?

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all, new to the thread. Application delivered on 24th feb at Sydney, NS. Now waiting. Although, my wife has received an acknowledgement email today, not sure what it is.
Does it have UCI & Application number starting with letter F, if yes that;s your AOR, no you can make a GCKEY account and connect the application to it for further updates

Jagdeep.K.Chatha

Nov 23, 2016
INDIA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27/01/2017
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
05/03/2017
Med's Request
19/09/2017
Med's Done....
29/09/2017
Lucky you! I've received AOR on Feb 25, but nothing after. I'm waiting for SA so I can also apply for CSQ. Normally, they will transfer your file to NDVO now. They won't wait for CSQ then transfer it as per my knowledge unless they haven't asked for biometrics?
Thanks dear.I wish we all can see our loved ones ASAP.
& yeah I read in letter later on ..the file is going to be transferred to NDVO.
& that’s the part I am worried about most..
Gud luck ollll

zuhkey

Mar 6, 2021
Just wondering when they send our application to a visa office outside Syndey, do they send to a visa office where you currently reside or to the visa office where you’re a citizen? Hope this question makes sense

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Just wondering when they send our application to a visa office outside Syndey, do they send to a visa office where you currently reside or to the visa office where you’re a citizen? Hope this question makes sense
They can send to any office they like, anywhere in the world, including ones in Canada. There are of course more common country links and some countries where they are more consistent, but not always.

Reactions: zuhkey

raaj_sindha

Mar 26, 2021
Does it have UCI & Application number starting with letter F, if yes that;s your AOR, no you can make a GCKEY account and connect the application to it for further updates
No buddy, it says, "
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.
This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application. "

Mohammad.farhan1990

Feb 21, 2019
No buddy, it says, "
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.
This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application. "
Yes thats not AOR all PR(primary applicant) have received it last week, i think that’s automatic email.

diana_d

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Anyone has any new update? My app has been silient after AOR. I know a lot of pp has to wait for more than a year but it is very frustrated to wait unknowingly what happens to our app.