+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***February 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

MrsIke2020

Mar 19, 2021
We got the same message. We’re able to see the status of our application, but that’s it. If we change it so that we get the updates/notifications/emails, then our immigration lawyer won’t. We have to trust that he’ll forward us all emails and notify us of any updates.
I'm in the same boat...

MrsIke2020

Mar 19, 2021
Joining this thread because omg this whole thing is nerve wracking lol. And unfortunately me (foreign National residing in Qatar) and my husband (Canadian) got married during the pandemic (Dec 2020) . We couldn’t really have a long honeymoon .. I hope that doesn’t raise any red flags. Anyways we’ll be sending our application very soon. Wishing you all the very best !!
I am with you!! We got married in Rome in Sep 2020 and filed in Feb 2021 through a lawyer. Praying for a good outcome!

MrsIke2020

Mar 19, 2021
hey guys! When it comes to photos of the wedding celebrations + outings.. did anyone submit more than 10 photos? If yes, did that cause any problems?
We submitted a collage, so multiple pics in one. It was suggested in a YouTube video for a couple who was successful in getting approval. Waiting on our outcome...will keep you posted!

MrsIke2020

Mar 19, 2021
Today, IRCC tweeted they have added more staffs to support outland family class applications to reunite families faster.
Hence most of them are getting AOR in about 25 to 30 days from Jan,2021 onwards.
Lets hope they keep up the momentum and everyone gets PPR by first half of this year.
This gives me hope

Reactions: KATHIA08

MrsIke2020

Mar 19, 2021
Hi all - just going through the tracking tool, looks like applications submitted till Feb 10 2021 are getting AORs.
Has anyone in this group who submitted after Feb 10, get AOR or at least a Temporary File Number?

Maybe it's too much to ask for at the moment but just hoping everyone gets a positive update soon.
Nothing yet. Our lawyer said it was sent on Feb 11. Not sure yet when it was received by IRCC.

AmyL

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Hi all does ay know if we have a representative will we able able to view the details in ECAS?
I am wondering the same thing...
You can still look up your info on ECAS if you have a representative. That system is not using an actual account, so you can put in your information and see what it says as a file or application look up. However, ECAS only gives limited information. You cannot see the personal messages that they send that shows up in GCKEY.

You cannot link to an account in GCKEY if your representative has linked it. If you do, then it will take it off of their account. It would just take the file from the other GCKEY account and put it on the new one.