+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

akak121212

Nov 7, 2016
I'd like to update the spreadsheet tracker:

Test invite received Marc 3 2022
Test window March 28 +21 days
Test passed April 10th 2022

Cst tracker online still doesn't show the test as completed, hopefully that gets done soon.

Tracker being.down was hella weird

expressimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
I am facing a strange situation here. I appeared in an interview and seems that everything went fine. The officer looked satisfied and since then all the stages got completed including physical presence & prohibitions, but the next step shows as 'Interview Required'. I wonder if anyone has faced such a situation where all the stages except 'Oath Ceremony' are completed and then being called for a second interview? Pls advise or share your experiences.

My timeline looks like this now:

Applied (Online) on: Feb 26
AOR Received on: August 09, 2021
Background check completed on: Sept 16
Received online Test invitation on: Nov 15
Citizenship Test completed: Dec 7
Received citizenship interview invitation: Jan 6, 2022
Interview with Citizenship Officer: Jan 25, 2022
Language skills completed: Jan 25
Physical presence completed: Feb 2
Prohibitions completed: Feb 2
Interview Required: Feb 23

What happened to the 2nd interview scheduled on Feb 23?

Tuhin_Ashraf

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
I received invitation for test and I have given the test. received 18/20. Do I need to take action after taking the test? Or just wait? My CIC citizenship tracker still shows "waiting on you" means I am yet to take the exam but I have taken exam 3 days ago. Thank you.

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
I received invitation for test and I have given the test. received 18/20. Do I need to take action after taking the test? Or just wait? My CIC citizenship tracker still shows "waiting on you" means I am yet to take the exam but I have taken exam 3 days ago. Thank you.
you don't have to do anything, just wait till your status changes on tracker

Reactions: Tuhin_Ashraf

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Just wait!

CYM

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Hi everyone, does anyone notice the 41% for reaching "Decision Made" in this group has been static for weeks already.....!? What's happening? From my observation, looks like if your application is not moving at all within 3 months after completing the test, your file will fall into the black hole :(

ProntoTiny

Feb 11, 2022
I received an email about the citizenship test today (April 19), with a PDF document. It gives me a window to test.

It says

Once you are ready to take the test, please click (or copy in your Chrome or Safari browser) the following link, and follow the instructions to begin the sign in process: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become- canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/online.html

But the link is dead. Where should I go?

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
I received an email about the citizenship test today (April 19), with a PDF document. It gives me a window to test.

It says

Once you are ready to take the test, please click (or copy in your Chrome or Safari browser) the following link, and follow the instructions to begin the sign in process: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become- canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/online.html

But the link is dead. Where should I go?
Here is the link without space

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/citizenship-test/online.html

It's working on my end :) copy and paste the whole link, don't just click it

Reactions: ProntoTiny

riyahm

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Hi,
Is it possible to receive my citizenship certificate outside Canada after taking my oath in Canada instead of waiting?
I am scheduled for my oath in but will be traveling back home. I will apply for Canadian passport at my home country.
Is it doable?

cr7don

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone
I'm scheduled for oath in 2 weeks :))
I'm moving after tomorrow to a new apartment. How can I change my address? Is it through webform? Or can I just call and change it over the phone?
Finally do you think this will affect any of the process or sending out the certificate?

Appreciate everyone's help, thank you

mohoozee

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone
I'm moving after tomorrow to a new apartment. How can I change my address? Is it through webform? Or can I just call and change it over the phone?
Finally do you think this will affect any of the process or sending out the certificate?

Easy, you notify the oath officiant during your ceremony the address where you'd like your certificate to be sent.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

Inform officer during oath ceremony & also mention new address in email that you send for oath form.

ProntoTiny

Feb 11, 2022
Test Invite: 2022-04-19
Test Window: 2022-04-21 to 2022-05-11
Test Taken: 2022-04-21 (passed, but it's an unofficial score)

Language: In Progress
Background: Completed
Physical: In Progress
Prohibition: In Progress
Citizenship Test: Not Started (what the ....)
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

akak121212

Nov 7, 2016
It's been a few days since I've given the test last week. When does the official score get updated in the tracker? It's still showing as in progress.