App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
Vancouver February applicant here. I have not even taken the test after 15 months :) My BG verification was completed 5 months ago. No update since then. With the new processing time (27 months), I’m pretty sure that in the best case scenario, I’ll not be a Canadian citizen before April 2023.
Hi RJ,

I sent an inquiry email to Surrey Office on March 30th and received their response on March 31st, the email said that I will receive my test invite soon and I will be scheduled for the citizenship test from April 7th till 28th. I have not received an email with instructions but my profile was updated on March 31st and I can see that I can take the test between those dates.
My background check was completed in Jan 2022 but compared to other applicants' timeline my applications wasn't processed at the same pace so i explained this frustration in the inquiry email.

I sent the same inquiry email to the Vancouver office but they have an automated email and your email might not be responded to - having said that do send an inquiry email to the Surrey office, they will respond for sure and you might receive the test invite.

Let me know if you need the email address of the Surrey office.

Reactions: Ronnie1970

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Hi RJ,

I sent an inquiry email to Surrey Office on March 30th and received their response on March 31st, the email said that I will receive my test invite soon and I will be scheduled for the citizenship test from April 7th till 28th. I have not received an email with instructions but my profile was updated on March 31st and I can see that I can take the test between those dates.
My background check was completed in Jan 2022 but compared to other applicants' timeline my applications wasn't processed at the same pace so i explained this frustration in the inquiry email.

I sent the same inquiry email to the Vancouver office but they have an automated email and your email might not be responded to - having said that do send an inquiry email to the Surrey office, they will respond for sure and you might receive the test invite.

Hey, How did you sent the email inquiry to Surrey office?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hi RJ,

Hello Ahsan, thank you so much for your reply. Could you please kindly send me the email address of the Surrey and Vancouver office in the private message? I really appreciate it.

t_obz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Is there anyone here Calgary office. Any updates on your end? Still waiting for the invitation of oath.

waiting game is on!
No update from my end. Got DM since Feb 15th, waiting for oath as well

Reactions: mikegrandier

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Hello Ahsan, thank you so much for your reply. Could you please kindly send me the email address of the Surrey and Vancouver office in the private message? I really appreciate it.
If you can post the email in here that would be great, as there are many people who’s file a stuck for months with no update.

vaibhavshah45

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hi Deep, I am also in a similar situation, my wife's tracker shows Citizenship window from April 7 - April 28 and it got updated on March 31. But i have not received any email from IRCC. Please update me once you receive any email. Should i contact surrey office or wait till April 7?

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Hi Deep, I am also in a similar situation, my wife's tracker shows Citizenship window from April 7 - April 28 and it got updated on March 31. But i have not received any email from IRCC. Please update me once you receive any email. Should i contact surrey office or wait till April 7?
email usually comes 2 days prior to the test window. So I would suggest you to wait. And do check your spam folder. It goes there sometime.

Reactions: vaibhavshah45

NDPatel

Jul 6, 2020
Need Advise: Province change

My Citizenship application 5 activities section is updated Completed (excepting Citizenship Ceremony) on Feb 15, 2022. I am planning to move Ontario from Saskatchewan. My file is process from Calgary visa office
If I change my address, my file have been transfer from Calgary to Ontario visa office ? Is it gonna be extend my file processes time ?

ict18

Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
Med's Done....
26-05-2017
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
Anyone else with this timeline has heard back from IRCC?
My and my husband applied on Feb 2021 (via mail)
We were invited to take the test on Nov 2021
All steps are marked as 'completed' on our online tracker since Feb 2022 but no update on when we're taking the oath ceremony. I filled out a web form for IRCC last week but haven't heard back.

Anyone else?

Gorbv.01

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Anyone else with this timeline has heard back from IRCC?
My and my husband applied on Feb 2021 (via mail)
We were invited to take the test on Nov 2021
All steps are marked as 'completed' on our online tracker since Feb 2022 but no update on when we're taking the oath ceremony. I filled out a web form for IRCC last week but haven't heard back.

Anyone else?
Yes, same here , check my second applicant's timeline in my signature (my wife sent paper application as well).
So your oath is somewhere around the corner :)

Reactions: ict18

Nadaa

Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
Need Advise: Province change

My Citizenship application 5 activities section is updated Completed (excepting Citizenship Ceremony) on Feb 15, 2022. I am planning to move Ontario from Saskatchewan. My file is process from Calgary visa office
If I change my address, my file have been transfer from Calgary to Ontario visa office ? Is it gonna be extend my file processes time ?
Yes i would like to know too.. I moved from Alberta to Yukon Territory. I paid Canada post $280 to forward my mails from Alberta to YT for a year.
But still I changed my address to CIC because I don't want to miss any update if anything happens..