+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2021 - Citizenship applications

Ronnie1970

Star Member
May 1, 2021
When

When they updated you? I have a friend tool the citizenship test on March and got oath invitation 1stweek of May.
I took the test on February but i still don’t have invitation. They just updated everything completed this week except the ceremony.
Same situation. Took test in Feb 1st week and marked complete. After that no update. Anyone can help with thev VANCOUVER email id that I can write to as I need to inform them that I am back in canada..sent Webform with boarding pass but no effect

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Same situation. Took test in Feb 1st week and marked complete. After that no update. Anyone can help with thev VANCOUVER email id that I can write to as I need to inform them that I am back in canada..sent Webform with boarding pass but no effect
Did you take the test outside Canada?

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
My husband had everything that was "Not started" updated to "Complete" on May 17 except Oath / Ceremony but overall status still says "In progress" so I assume he won't get an oath ceremony invite until "Decision Made". I wonder how long this will take? Seems others are in the same situation. Fingers crossed! Congratulations to everyone who has made it over the last hurdle :)

kurtrules

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Does anyone have email ID for the Hamilton office? Its been 4 months since my wife cleared her exam (Jan 2022), however no updates on her file since then. She appeared for exam outside of Canada.

mikegrandier

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
I got the update now. I have oath sched on July.

Flyaway21

May 27, 2022
Is anyone else wondering why Jan and Feb 2021 applications seem to be taking longer than those who applied later? My husband applied Feb 2021, AOR Apr 2021, wrote his test Jan 2022.....everything other than application received, background check and test shows not started....his PR card expired a while back and he didn't renew it thinking he would get his citizenship soon....he's been working / living in Canada since he moved here in 2017....
His app is probably non routine. Did you order atip notes?