+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

Kannan36

Jul 29, 2021
received 2nd portal email 5min ago...didn't know they are working on Sunday too
nice surprise!
Hi, I have received the email from ircc portal too, to confirm the pr status. And followed the instructions to reply the email. I have already replied the email. But I am still receiving the same email 3rd time today. I have already replied 2 times. I waiting for the actual email from ircc with the username and pwd for the portal login. Do you guys any one got the email reply for the portal login? How long it takes to get reply back from ircc?

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Received eCOPR yesterday around 8pm!
See full details in the signature.

Wish you all to receive your golden email soon! Thanks for this forum and people here being so helpful! :)

Reactions: mvneema10

U-chay

Mar 1, 2021
Received eCOPR yesterday around 8pm!
See full details in the signature.

Wish you all to receive your golden email soon! Thanks for this forum and people here being so helpful! :)
Congratulations! Wishing you all the best in this new phase of life.

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
FSW-O candidate here. My AOR is 17 Feb 2021. I have ordered GCMS notes twice, once in June and then in August. The last update in my profile happened on 25 Feb 2021.
Medicals - Passed
Biometrics - Done
Criminality - Passed
Education and Language - Verified.
Eligibility - Not started.
Lucky you. Seems like nicely drafted application... moving at a fast pace I think.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon I submitted a webform last Thursday with my divorce decree and a loe. Today, I received a mail with below content. Does this say they forwarded my documents or us just a generic reply?
"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the updated information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,"

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
FSW-O candidate here. My AOR is 17 Feb 2021. I have ordered GCMS notes twice, once in June and then in August. The last update in my profile happened on 25 Feb 2021.
Medicals - Passed
Biometrics - Done
Criminality - Passed
Education and Language - Verified.
Eligibility - Not started.
How did you order gcms notes? And how long did it take?

Samy1

Feb 18, 2021
Hello all, I received an email asking for "CV/Resume: A document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience. "
Do you have any idea when i would get my COPR after replying this email an uploading requested data? any similar experience you know about?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I submitted a webform last Thursday with my divorce decree and a loe. Today, I received a mail with below content. Does this say they forwarded my documents or us just a generic reply?
"Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the updated information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question.
Sincerely,"
Yes your documents have been sent to the office where your application is being processed.

Reactions: mvneema10

U-chay

Mar 1, 2021
Has anyone recieved any update on their FSW outland application (feb aor) apart from medical passed?
I am a PNP outland applicant, Feb 5th AoR, had my MEP March 9th and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)came on the 17th.

Waiting eagerly for the next big step. Good luck to us all.

Reactions: t3aleagle