Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Anyone know if IRCC is still sending out generic replies to webforms?
Last time I raised a webform the reply was that they are looking at the Afghan crisis. Has anyone raised a webform recently?

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Last time I raised a webform the reply was that they are looking at the Afghan crisis. Has anyone raised a webform recently?
Hi, i raised a webform 3 days back and yesterday i received the general reply.
(Afghan situation)

Dec 5, 2019
Hi everyone. This is my application status as of Aug 18th, 2021:

FSW- Outland
COR: Pakistan
AOR: Feb 5th, 2021
VO: CIO- Sydney, NS

Eligibility: Not Initiated
Security: Not Initiated
Background Verifications: In Process
Criminality: Currently Valid

Got this reply through a web form. Keeping in mind that this was received back on Aug 18th, do you guys think eligibility would have progressed?

Wishing everyone a speedy PPR!

Good Luck :)

Reactions: dhananjaybhati

dhananjaybhati

Star Member
May 17, 2021

FSW- Outland

Got this reply through a web form. Keeping in mind that this was received back on Aug 18th, do you guys think eligibility would have progressed?

I'm thinking of applying for gcms notes in 1st week Oct. With travel restrictions lifted, I'm hoping we'll start seeing progress.

Feb21

Jul 7, 2021

FSW- Outland

I'm thinking of applying for gcms notes in 1st week Oct. With travel restrictions lifted, I'm hoping we'll start seeing progress.
Hey there!
Unfortunately, I don't have good news for either one of you. I got my GCMS notes generated on 09/09/2021 and I only had criminality passed and info sharing in progess, the rest was not started (All relevant info in my signature). FYI It took close to 40 days to get the notes in my case, but I was prepared to wait for much more.

• Wow
Reactions: dhananjaybhati

dhananjaybhati

Star Member
May 17, 2021
Hey there!
Unfortunately, I don't have good news for either one of you. I got my GCMS notes generated on 09/09/2021 and I only had criminality passed and info sharing in progess, the rest was not started (All relevant info in my signature). FYI It took close to 40 days to get the notes in my case, but I was prepared to wait for much more.
I suppose I will wait a month more before applying for them then.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I raised a webform to submit my divorce files and I received reply saying they have forwarded to respective office. Not sure if I received the response because it was change in marital status. What was your query btw?

Dec 5, 2019
Hey there!
Sorry to hear that. I have raised a web form twice and both times I got a detailed reply about my application status. I will be pushing my luck one more time and raise another web form to check the status. At this point, I don't think applying for notes is a good idea since IRCC has started working on the backlog. I don't think we have to wait much longer.

Nevertheless, *fingers crossed*.

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi @legalfalcon,
My file is assigned to D7589 by D7589. By your experience, is this an office or officer?
My VO is Montreal.
Thanks a lot!