+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>February 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

DeviKrip

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
after remedicals did you get Passport request yet ? my remedicals are done but yet to get PPR ...curious how long that will take

BillyAU

May 23, 2022
Hello guys today I’ve got final decision update after I sent my passport in 6/7/22. On 11/7 passport arrived at ircc office and today 15/7 it was finalised. This is super fast. I was thinking to get my final decision around 2 weeks.

However, they didn’t have me 1 year copr. Counterfoil expire date (I’m assuming this is copr date) is March 23. My remedial date was June 22 so I was waiting to get until June 23 but they gave it until March 23. I don’t know why.

Empress32

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
February 23, 2021
Med's Done....
15-03-2021
Hello guys today I’ve got final decision update after I sent my passport in 6/7/22. On 11/7 passport arrived at ircc office and today 15/7 it was finalised. This is super fast. I was thinking to get my final decision around 2 weeks.

However, they didn’t have me 1 year copr. Counterfoil expire date (I’m assuming this is copr date) is March 23. My remedial date was June 22 so I was waiting to get until June 23 but they gave it until March 23. I don’t know why.
Right now I wish I had your problem. 1 year doesn't seem standard in all cases. Just try to land before March 23. That is 8 months away so I am sure you will figure it out by then. Once you land and get your PR card, that won't even matter.

Reactions: BillyAU

BillyAU

May 23, 2022
Right now I wish I had your problem. 1 year doesn't seem standard in all cases. Just try to land before March 23. That is 8 months away so I am sure you will figure it out by then. Once you land and get your PR card, that won't even matter.
You’ll get your ppr soon mate don’t worry these days things are really moving forward.

Reactions: Empress32

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Guys,
I have a small query. Suppose i receive COPR(by Grace of Almighty), can I travel to other countries before landing in Canada?

Will it revoke any clause or will there be any issue at the Border Security Check in Canada?

Please share some light on this please.

Can anybody please help me clear this doubt.

B&ACanada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Is there anyone here that got a PPR with ADR status as “your documents have been uploaded” but NOT “we’re reviewing your documents”. Our ADR status as nor changed to we are reviewing even after 40 days now

hans_freek

Star Member
Apr 25, 2021
Is there anyone here that got a PPR with ADR status as “your documents have been uploaded” but NOT “we’re reviewing your documents”. Our ADR status as nor changed to we are reviewing even after 40 days now

Actually I submitted the documents yesterday and immediately in 12 hrs my status changed to "not applicable".

herwathe

Jan 2, 2022
Category........
FSW
Same here, submitted the documents on 8th June and medical passed on 27th June but still the same status “documents uploaded”

I think we will get the PPR around same time :)

herwathe

Jan 2, 2022
Category........
FSW
Yea folks even I had the same question. Is there a possibility that we receive our PPR while the status is still uploaded ?

Reactions: Buho09