+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
I received SA on January 21 and then on January 27 my application was transferred to local migration office I don’t have access to Gckey to chek AIP.

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
I received SA on January 21 and then on January 27 my application was transferred to local migration office I don’t have access to Gckey to chek AIP.
You can always call to find out if the PA passed the eligibility and whether or not the PA passed eligibility the file has to be transferred to the PA’s local immigration office for finalizing which include CoPR.

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
You can always call to find out if the PA passed the eligibility and whether or not the PA passed eligibility the file has to be transferred to the PA’s local immigration office for finalizing which include CoPR.
Okay thanks, I will ask my lawyer to check the Gckey account too, any info about interviews process here?

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Reactions: Mora1234

Nadik

Nov 19, 2019
Im a February 11 applicant. I passed my medicals on December 30. We have 11 more days until we reach a year and still no news.
This is what my GCkey says:
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Is it likely I will get AIP in the next 60 days? Its quite urgent
Thank you!! :)

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Im a February 11 applicant. I passed my medicals on December 30. We have 11 more days until we reach a year and still no news.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Call them and find out what’s the hold up.

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020

U should get it by mid Feb i would say wait till that time and once u cross one year mark call them.

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
When you contact cic by phone you speak with an officer or is a automatic voice telling you the updates in your application?

Reactions: Lilyn

Lilyn

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
When you contact cic by phone you speak with an officer or is a automatic voice telling you the updates in your application?
You have an option to either get automatic updates or speak to the officer. I actually just called cic and they told me nothing different. They have pretty much told me what i already knew lol. SO not helpful at all...

Reactions: Mora1234

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
You have an option to either get automatic updates or speak to the officer. I actually just called cic and they told me nothing different. They have pretty much told me what i already knew lol. SO not helpful at all...
Thank you.

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
Applicant 25th Feb,
I got my CoPR just now. It was sent from my citys local IRCC office Edmonton. Hopefully all applicants will hear good news soon.
Congrats, Im located in Edmonton too, how did you got the COPR?
they are using the new portal to apply for the PR card or everything by mail?

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Congrats, Im located in Edmonton too, how did you got the COPR?
they are using the new portal to apply for the PR card or everything by mail?
They need print copy of CoPR letter with one photo to mail them. They are doing it by mail for now. I dont have any idea about portal.