08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Hello everyone,

I am finalizing the application + open work permit for my spouse (inland).

I had a few basic questions.

1. Does the overall application package (forms + supporting documents) need to be in a file or just stacked directly in an envelope?
2. Do all the barcode pages need to be on top of that form? e.g for IMM 5710 E Application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada as a worker, there are 6 pages in total when completed, the last one being the page with all the bar codes, so I should place the barcode poage as the first page here, with the remaining 5 pages placed right after it?
3. Do I need to submit separate pictures for the Open work permit?
4. Considering I am planning to file by the end of Feb and my CRA NOA will not be available for 2020, is it okay to apply with 2019 NOA? I don't want to delay the application just to wait for 2020 NOA.

Thanks in advance

Smithham3

Jul 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am finalizing the application + open work permit for my spouse (inland).

I had a few basic questions.

1. Does the overall application package (forms + supporting documents) need to be in a file or just stacked directly in an envelope?
2. Do all the barcode pages need to be on top of that form? e.g for IMM 5710 E Application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada as a worker, there are 6 pages in total when completed, the last one being the page with all the bar codes, so I should place the barcode poage as the first page here, with the remaining 5 pages placed right after it?
3. Do I need to submit separate pictures for the Open work permit?
4. Considering I am planning to file by the end of Feb and my CRA NOA will not be available for 2020, is it okay to apply with 2019 NOA? I don't want to delay the application just to wait for 2020 NOA.

Thanks in advance
1. You can put the owp app and supporting docs at the end of the PR app and supporting docs and all in one envelope.

2. arrange pages according to their numbers.

3. pictures are only required for PR. CPC-Mississauga officers checks the PR app for completeness before sending the owp to CPC-Edmonton for processing.

4. this one is risky and by luck as many applicants got their entire app sent back due to missing NOA so it’s totally up to u. You can write a LOE as to why u cannot provide the latest NOA as it is stated on the checklist to do so if NOA cannot be provided and u can also state when u will provide it and also add the previous year NOA but again this is based on luck and u have to decide if u should wait until u get the latest NOA or send with previous NOA and LOE.

Reactions: chaudri

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
1. You can put the owp app and supporting docs at the end of the PR app and supporting docs and all in one envelope.

2. arrange pages according to their numbers.

3. pictures are only required for PR. CPC-Mississauga officers checks the PR app for completeness before sending the owp to CPC-Edmonton for processing.

4. this one is risky and by luck as many applicants got their entire app sent back due to missing NOA so it’s totally up to u. You can write a LOE as to why u cannot provide the latest NOA as it is stated on the checklist to do so if NOA cannot be provided and u can also state when u will provide it and also add the previous year NOA but again this is based on luck and u have to decide if u should wait until u get the latest NOA or send with previous NOA and LOE.
Thank you

drfedora

Oct 23, 2020
Applicant 25th Feb,
I got my CoPR just now. It was sent from my citys local IRCC office Edmonton. Hopefully all applicants will hear good news soon.
congrats. I got my AIP in January 27th and it said IRCC calgary will contact me for finalization.

how long after AIP did you get copr?
How did they contact you?
did they book an appointment?
How do they send out copr? Mail or pdf?

Thank you

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
congrats. I got my AIP in January 27th and it said IRCC calgary will contact me for finalization.

how long after AIP did you get copr?
How did they contact you?
did they book an appointment?
How do they send out copr? Mail or pdf?

Thank you
I got AIP on 29th Jan and Copr on 1st Feb.
I have Gckey account so all info update into account. They dont contact they just update it on my Gckey account.

drfedora

Oct 23, 2020
I got AIP on 29th Jan and Copr on 1st Feb.
I have Gckey account so all info update into account. They dont contact they just update it on my Gckey account.
Thank you.

did the "background check" status change before or after receiving CoPR? I have received both SA and AIP. but my background check status still reads "we are processing your background check...."

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Thank you.

did the "background check" status change before or after receiving CoPR? I have received both SA and AIP. but my background check status still reads "we are processing your background check...."
Background check usually completes once u get AIP i believe. Mine changed with AIP and DM. Everything changed same day for me.

Urself

Feb 3, 2021
What exactly are AIP and DM ?? Is any one still waiting for COPR after submitting the self declaration? I got the email about PR confirmation portal from Etobicoke office.

drfedora

Oct 23, 2020
What exactly are AIP and DM ?? Is any one still waiting for COPR after submitting the self declaration? I got the email about PR confirmation portal from Etobicoke office.
I got the email two days ago and replied instantly. I got the login info the next day And submitted the address and photo. I’m waiting for copr now. Based on the info on the forums, it can take a few weeks. But I hear that Etobocoke is very busy and can take up to a month.
if you search for the confirmation portal in this forum, you’ll find an entire thread dedicated to it.

Urself

Feb 3, 2021
I got the email two days ago and replied instantly. I got the login info the next day And submitted the address and photo. I’m waiting for copr now. Based on the info on the forums, it can take a few weeks. But I hear that Etobocoke is very busy and can take up to a month.
if you search for the confirmation portal in this forum, you’ll find an entire thread dedicated to it.
Thank you for the reply. I got the COPR yesterday took them a while but, at last got it.

drfedora

Oct 23, 2020
Hello Everyone. I just got eCoPR in the PR confirmation Portal

here is my timeline:
my IRCC office is in Calgary.
SA: Jan 26
AIP: Jan 27
Email from IRCC to confirm contact info: Feb 2
Email from IRCC to upload address and photo: Feb 3
eCoPR letter at the portal: Feb 5

they say PR card will be in mail in 2 weeks.

hopefully you'll receive yours soon. thank you all for your support.

Reactions: Mora1234

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Anyone who sent photo for PR card at Edmonton office? After sending photo how much time they take to dispatch the card? Any idea anyone?