+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

AliSaif786

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
no DM yet on the applicants side
Did they ask you for any additional documents from applicant side? Because mine has same process SA is DM but AIP its processing bcz they requested me Police certificate. Usually and most of the time they DM both at same time. Now i m waiting for DM on AiP

Reactions: J20190911

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
no DM yet on the applicants side
Ok, you can withdraw if you wish to. That was our situation the first time we applied. Sponsor had approval but I got a PFL. We withdrew and reapplied. Now we both have DM and are waiting for COPR. It’s been a long process.

Mora1234

Dec 10, 2020
Ok, you can withdraw if you wish to. That was our situation the first time we applied. Sponsor had approval but I got a PFL. We withdrew and reapplied. Now we both have DM and are waiting for COPR. It’s been a long process.
What’s the more common reason to get PFL?

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
What’s the more common reason to get PFL?
People get it for all sorts of reasons. We got it because we didn’t have enough evidence to prove our case. We weren’t gathering documents during our relationship because we didn’t know this was something we would end up doing.

Reactions: Mora1234

Awthabit

Oct 23, 2020
Hello, I just wanted to see if anybody knows what happens after a PR application is approved? I was reading the IRCC website, and it says that after a decision has been made, you meet an immigration officer for a "Confirmation of PR."

With covid-19, does anyone know if this is what happens? If not, what happens instead?

I'm just curious

Thank you in advance

Altapnp

May 15, 2018
Can anyone please tell me if eligibility changed from not started yet to reviewing your eligibility. How long does it take to complete this step ? After that what’s the next step. TIA

PreferredRobot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Manitoba
Did they ask you for any additional documents from applicant side? Because mine has same process SA is DM but AIP its processing bcz they requested me Police certificate. Usually and most of the time they DM both at same time. Now i m waiting for DM on AiP
No they didn’t ask for any additional documents or proofs.

PreferredRobot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Manitoba
Hello, I just wanted to see if anybody knows what happens after a PR application is approved? I was reading the IRCC website, and it says that after a decision has been made, you meet an immigration officer for a "Confirmation of PR."

With covid-19, does anyone know if this is what happens? If not, what happens instead?

I'm just curious

Thank you in advance
I think everything is done online