+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

omar1983

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Is it the normal process to receive an AOR without application number or this is due to the delay due to covid 19

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
I'm seeing that almost 75% of applicants receives AOR on 30th April when i checked on tracker, is it true?

Reactions: Gam14 and abitan

zapzyder

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hey guys . I had applied my spousal sponsorship application (in land Canada) on Feb 21st 2020. The application got returned on April 6th 2020 due to a few missing documents which i corrected and sent it back on April 10th 2020. My work permit expired on April 14th 2020. I had got a mail from IRCC and had also spoken to the Customer Service from IRCC ( for which you have to wait 30 min on call) that even if your WP expires and you have applied for your application , you come under implied status. But i haven't received any acknowledgement number or confirmation number so i can track my application. Just waiting on an update from them.

Himanshulv

Apr 18, 2020
Hey guys . I had applied my spousal sponsorship application (in land Canada) on Feb 21st 2020. The application got returned on April 6th 2020 due to a few missing documents which i corrected and sent it back on April 10th 2020. My work permit expired on April 14th 2020. I had got a mail from IRCC and had also spoken to the Customer Service from IRCC ( for which you have to wait 30 min on call) that even if your WP expires and you have applied for your application , you come under implied status. But i haven't received any acknowledgement number or confirmation number so i can track my application. Just waiting on an update from them.
What documents did you miss and yes its true if your application was recieved by them bedore your visa got expired you fall under implied status and you will only get AOR once they have checked that you have submitted the complete application and nothing is missing amymore

Baymaxboop

Oct 5, 2019
I am Feb applicant received February 27th. My PGWP expires July 7th. I just got laid off from my job due to COVID. I was planning on maybe being on implied status before my new OWP is issued - does this mean I have 2 months to get a new job or I won't be able to work until the OWP is issued?

zapzyder

Star Member
May 5, 2020
What documents did you miss and yes its true if your application was recieved by them bedore your visa got expired you fall under implied status and you will only get AOR once they have checked that you have submitted the complete application and nothing is missing amymore
i was missing a handwritten signature beside the electronic signature and RCMP for which i corrected both these mistakes and re-applied before my work visa expired. And also gave an explanation for it. Just waiting for the AOR. ALso wanted to know will the AOR be sent to the Principal Applicant's mail or the sponsor's mail?

Last edited:

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
i was missing a handwritten signature beside the electronic signature and RCMP for which i corrected both these mistakes and re-applied before my work visa expired. And also gave an explanation for it. Just waiting for the AOR. ALso wanted to know will the AOR be sent to the Principal Applicant's mail or the sponsor's mail?
Sent to sponsor's email or Mail in Canada