+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2020 Inland Sponsorship

Mice

Star Member
Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys. So CIC is now saying "Files that are incomplete due to unavailable documents will be retained in the system and reviewed in 90 days." Does that mean if ours are missing something - then we won't know until 3 months later?

My work permit expires in July and I really need AOR before then but if they don't open my application until late April and realize its incomplete... then i'll be put out of status before I find out.
Do you have any "unavailable documents"? Check checklist again, You did send all documents? They say they put it to review. 90 days, from now 3 months, so until end of June, before your OPW expire. They may see you still have time long. Just wait in 1 or 2 months and try contact them.

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
People that sent their application on January 29 are starting to receive AOR now, so in a few days it's time for the February applications.

Reactions: mrsMdrd

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi...
we SENT papers and they received Feb 11. I haven't gotten AOR nor anything...
were should I put int he spreadsheet?
"application received" -> by CIC?

I sent a visitor extension this past sunday... it's $100 (can be a lot of little money depending of your situation, but I think it's better to get visitor because the application can still be returned, then it will be out of status, it's more expensive and trickier). On the documents I told them "we sent a PR application on February X, here's the payment numbers for PR, WP and and copy of canada post tracking" please give her more time.

Last time worked, i told them "app is in progress, haven't send it yet, please extend"

in my experience they are very nice and just extend these visitors
Did you have to pay for biometrics again?

jiri

Mar 14, 2020
hello guys. first i wish you to all pation with waiting for AOR. It is comming.

i wanna ask. im in situation like more people here probably. i had visitor visa which expired 31.3. before i applied for extention. so im now in implied status seems like. so will they aprove my application now?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
If you
hello guys. first i wish you to all pation with waiting for AOR. It is comming.

i wanna ask. im in situation like more people here probably. i had visitor visa which expired 31.3. before i applied for extention. so im now in implied status seems like. so will they aprove my application now?
If you applied for extension before you visitor status expired then you should be good until they make a decision

jiri

Mar 14, 2020
If you

If you applied for extension before you visitor status expired then you should be good until they make a decision

Thank you for reply. i applied online to extend my visitor status at 30.3.2020. thats mean that i am in implied status since 01.04. 2020 until their decision. and if iam in implied status they cant submit my application for partners visa. they recieved my app at 07.02.2020 so my submitting time is comming.

please tell me that im wrong ......%^&*(()))____+)*&%##$%

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thank you for reply. i applied online to extend my visitor status at 30.3.2020. thats mean that i am in implied status since 01.04. 2020 until their decision. and if iam in implied status they cant submit my application for partners visa. they recieved my app at 07.02.2020 so my submitting time is comming.

please tell me that im wrong ......%^&*(()))____+)*&%##$%
and if iam in implied status they cant submit my application for partners visa:not sure what you mean here

hoanguw

Apr 23, 2020
Do you guys have any update on the AOR? I applied on Feb 5, the application was received on Feb 10. Still waiting for the AOR :(

diogosouza

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Do you guys have any update on the AOR? I applied on Feb 5, the application was received on Feb 10. Still waiting for the AOR :(
some people from end of January still haven't received it... Hopefully you'll all get it soon. There's a spreed sheet and a WhatsApp group if you want to be up to date