+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I expect passports back around early March. Her delivery is late April and our medical expires April 19th. That leaves us a tiny window of 2 weeks mid March to land. If we can't travel, would there be any backslash from IRCC, something like "Oh, we can't reissue your PPR cuz you failed to let us know about the baby delivery :eek::eek:" ?
You cannot let them know about something that did not happen yet. Change in health does not include pregnancy, from what I know. Ideally you should try to land as soon as you receive the passport (with visa and CoPR). In case you cannot do that and you want to add the newborn to the application, I believe that the procedure would be revoke your CoPR, add the new family member and issue new CoPR for all of you.

I would wait for someone more expert than me (@legalfalcon ) on this matter, but this is my opinion.

Reactions: habibi123

Daliya_123

Dec 7, 2021
Hi
We have submitted PR application on 3 Feb 2020. At that time I was in Canada and my dependents were in India. On April 2021 I returned back to India due to family emergency.

Daliya_123

Dec 7, 2021
Hi
I have submitted PR application on 3 Feb 2020 and at that time I was in Canada and my dependents were in India. On April 2021 I returned back to India and updated my native address by submitting webform. On 18 Nov 2021 I have requested for GSMS report to IRCC to know the status of my application and received GCMS report on 15 Feb 2022. IRCC updated my native address and the report highlights the following
:-Both PA and DEPs are in India.
:primary office :- CPC Ottawa and Secondary Office:- New Delhi, India
:- Assessments
Eligibility :- Passed , Criminality:- Passed ,Info Sharing :- Complete , Other requirements :- Cancelled , Final :- Approved

We need a clarification in this matter that whether the next process will be COPR / Ready for visa mail from IRCC and From which office( IRCC Canada or IRCC New Delhi ) we expect a mail regarding the same.
@legalfalcon expecting your valuable opinion regarding this

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. In September when I got GCMS notes it said in the "Eligibility - Passed" in the eligibility section on the first two pages of notes. But further, down the notes where processing agents/officers leave notes, it said eligibility passed but in que for officer review.

today I got the notes again which I applied for on December 18th which has below:
Eligibility: Empty "nothing written here now, early it said passed in September" rest of the things are same, Info sharing passes, criminality passed, Medicals: Passed-expired and security: not started. the only change is eligibility section is now empty. please advise. I shall be thankful.

I am a BCPNP applicant AOR Feb 2020 still waiting for a decision.

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hello guys!

I've received additional documents request and one of them is;

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/11

Shall I include travel history details in a word document or I need to fill IMM 5562 form?

Upon reading on various forums, there is a contradiction on views. Some say to fill this form, others advise to make a table and submit. One thing bothers me is that IRCC didn't mentioned any form number, whereas with other requirements they have clearly instructed to submit specific form.

Anyone here with his own experience and passed through this stage?

Please advise.

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. In September when I got GCMS notes it said in the "Eligibility - Passed" in the eligibility section on the first two pages of notes. But further, down the notes where processing agents/officers leave notes, it said eligibility passed but in que for officer review.

today I got the notes again which I applied for on December 18th which has below:
Eligibility: Empty "nothing written here now, early it said passed in September" rest of the things are same, Info sharing passes, criminality passed, Medicals: Passed-expired and security: not started. the only change is eligibility section is now empty. please advise. I shall be thankful.

I am a BCPNP applicant AOR Feb 2020 still waiting for a decision.
@legalfalcon Could you please advise on this matter ?

ambee

May 4, 2021
Folks who did upfront medicals and successfully got them updated in their online account, when did you guys raise the webform exactly? The same day when you did the medicals or after the medical center uploaded the results?

bhushan06

Dec 9, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon,

I had received email from CIO/BRCS with subject "Ready for Visa". This I had received on 1st Nov 2021 about 70 days ago. But somehow I missed it and I checked it today. and it had a deadline of 30 days.

It mentions "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Centralized Intake Office office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

It had following steps to completed within 30days
1. Change in Circumstances
2. Passport Requirements - Determine if you need to submit your passports.
3. Prepare your documents.

Since the deadline crossed long ago, can you please help me out what shall be my next steps now?

Thanks in advance.
I
Hi @legalfalcon,

I had received email from CIO/BRCS with subject "Ready for Visa". This I had received on 1st Nov 2021 about 70 days ago. But somehow I missed it and I checked it today. and it had a deadline of 30 days.

It mentions "The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Centralized Intake Office office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation."

It had following steps to completed within 30days
1. Change in Circumstances
2. Passport Requirements - Determine if you need to submit your passports.
3. Prepare your documents.

Since the deadline crossed long ago, can you please help me out what shall be my next steps now?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I wrote a Web form on 11th Feb asking for extending the deadline. It's been around two weeks now and I haven't got any response yet. Can anyone suggest what shall I do now? Shall I schedule for VFS for Visa collection? I don't know what shall be my next steps and I am worried. The status on ircc hasn't changed yet and still shows in progress.

Regards,
Shashi

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi,

I wrote a Web form on 11th Feb asking for extending the deadline. It's been around two weeks now and I haven't got any response yet. Can anyone suggest what shall I do now? Shall I schedule for VFS for Visa collection? I don't know what shall be my next steps and I am worried. The status on ircc hasn't changed yet and still shows in progress.

Regards,
Shashi
Hi, in these days it takes a month or more to answer to webforms. They still have to reply to mine, sent on January 31st.
You can try to call and see what is the status of your application, the portal is not really indicative at this point.
You can also contact VFS directly and see if they are still accepting the document submission, even if you are late.

Reactions: maghool71

bhushan06

Dec 9, 2019
I

Hi,

Regards,
Shashi
Hi,

I called up ircc. and they said they are not officers and cannot take decisions. they said that they can see that the application is still open and suggested to send the package (passport and docs) to vfs along with a letter of explanation for the reason for delay.

Now I was checking how to submit the documents and according to https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates. It mentions the following.

From 19th July 2021, 11 am IST, Passport submission service via 2-way courier will commence for all categories.
  • Clients who receive a passport submission letter need to fill the passport submission webform
  • In Person submission of passport at Visa Application Centre is strictly prohibited.

Is this the way we need to proceed for submitting the docs. If yes then there is an option to choose. Select your Visa Category. The options are
  1. Passport submission for PR Application
  2. Passport submission forTemporary Visa
  3. Passport submission for PR travel document
Shall I select option 1 or is it 3?

Thanks and Regards

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
@matteosc can you provide any info on this ? looks like @legalfalcon is not available
I do not think there is anything you should be worried about. It is impossible to say when your file will be finalized, but if it said "Eligibility passed" then it is just a matter of time. I know it is difficult to just wait: you can try to call (using apps like Fongo or TextNow if you are not in Canada) and ask to an agent what is the situation. It may make the wait easier to handle, even though it will not change anything.

AddisPaul

Feb 25, 2022
It's finally my turn! Thought it would be a never-ending wait but the remedical request in December gave me more hope! Thanks to everyone for the moral support. I didn't believe it at first when people were saying that our turn would be next. But now I really believe that you guys' turn is right around the corner!

FSW-O
Vo: Ottawa
Aor: Feb 2020
First medical passed: Feb 2020
First Medical expired: Jan 2021
Application approved: Sept 2020
Remedical Request: Dec 1st 2021
Remedical done: Dec 3rd 2021
Remedical Passed: Dec 5th 2021
RFV Mail: Jan 13 2020
Were you asked to update Proof of Fund?

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello @legalfalcon , I got a ghost update yesterday(Feb 25, 2022), I know my criminality in the notes shows expires on Feb 24, 2022(2 years after my criminality passed back in 2020). I'm not sure if this ghost update is about my criminality expiry, is this possible the case? My remed passed on Dec 25, 2021, or hopefully this ghost update means something good? Thanks in advance for your opinion.