+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

patfat

Dec 14, 2018
try using chrome to log in. I have an issue when I use safari but can log in through chrome. Anyway no point nothing changed on my application
I have tried using Google chrome, incognito, restarted my phone and laptop, cleared catche, but I still can’t, login. This is extremely frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: pk2711

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Have you checked with them on the reason?
I have been raising webforms for this but they only send me an automated response about situation in Afghanistan. When I call there's no luck as I am not able to get anyone to speak to on the phone. I've had my friends in canada dial for me when I am on conference but no luck. My medicals was extended once automatically for six months but it expired earlier this year.

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I have been raising webforms for this but they only send me an automated response about situation in Afghanistan. When I call there's no luck as I am not able to get anyone to speak to on the phone. I've had my friends in canada dial for me when I am on conference but no luck. My medicals was extended once automatically for six months but it expired earlier this year.
AOR November 2019, our medicals were extended once, but the extension expired months ago, and we also haven't receiveda a remedical request yet.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
AOR November 2019, our medicals were extended once, but the extension expired months ago, and we also haven't receiveda a remedical request yet.
Thanks for sharing this. Was your COR India when you applied? I ask cos a lot of people with COR as India have received a remed however I did not. So was just wondering.

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Thanks for sharing this. Was your COR India when you applied? I ask cos a lot of people with COR as India have received a remed however I did not. So was just wondering.
At the time of AOR our CoR was Vietnam, but when the pandemic started we moved to Russia. I do hope though that we all are going to receive a request soon too :)

rkrees

May 10, 2021
It's very encouraging to see more and more applications being approved, thank you to those that have posted them has anyone seen any from the UK being approved? I'm PNP Outland and my file is apparently currently with the London VO, last I heard all stages were passed (Aug) does it need to transfer back to Canada before a final decision is made or will it be made in London? Thanks

Reactions: tar86

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Morning Everyone,
Aor: feb 2020
Fsw outland
Added spouse 2nd Sept

I recently informed IRCC of my new spouse. My profile has NOT been changed.

Does anybody know if a portal profile should have a spouses details, including documents? Or does nothing change after adding a spouse to an application?

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
It's very encouraging to see more and more applications being approved, thank you to those that have posted them has anyone seen any from the UK being approved? I'm PNP Outland and my file is apparently currently with the London VO, last I heard all stages were passed (Aug) does it need to transfer back to Canada before a final decision is made or will it be made in London? Thanks
I'm also PNP & file is in LVO. AOR Feb 2020, and all stages passed, ready for visa since a year, but no update since a year.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
I have a question, I got my medical's done in Feb 2020 but due to some technical issues at the hospital, they never uploaded my medicals to IRCC until 15th Sept, 2020. Those medicals just expired recently. So Technically speaking, my medicals were never extended by IRCC.

Does this mean that i might just get an extension now? Or will I just get the re-medical request?

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Morning Everyone,
Aor: feb 2020
Fsw outland
Added spouse 2nd Sept

I recently informed IRCC of my new spouse. My profile has NOT been changed.

Does anybody know if a portal profile should have a spouses details, including documents? Or does nothing change after adding a spouse to an application?
Refer to this thread, you'll find an answer:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/adding-spouse-after-aor.618474/page-34#post-9746677

Milad.b

May 17, 2021
Exactly what are they doing wrong?
Everyone here has a master's degree with a language degree and a general fee. Now we have to wait again. They do not know what are doing with our lives?