17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply @legalfalcon.
I don't see any information regarding my spouse in the profile yet. In the GCMS notes it shows that application has been transferred to NDVO in Dec 20 and spouse addition after lock-in. For the webform, the response goes like we will inform you if we need more information. Not sure what's happening there. Kindly guide.
IF you do not see your spouse's info in your profile (top right corner) then your spouse has not yet been added to your application.

Reactions: M19

canrazep

Jan 12, 2021
Any outlander still waiting to get their spouse added.
Been waiting since May 21.
so you didn't receive any mail saying that they received your spouse's documents? I sent my wife's documents via webform recently (7 Sept 2021) but haven't heard from IRCC since then. I am wondering if I should call them directly to get more info on my application.

Apr 19, 2021
Hi,
My AOR is Feb 22nd, with current status as medicals passed. i got married in August but my spouse already is a Canadian Resident.
Ive been told that making any additions to my PR will delay the process. How can i or my spouse (Already a PR in canada) expedite my application?
Any pointers is greatly appreciated, thanks!

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi all, I added my spouse too in May, submitted all documents except for police clearance in June, and submitted his police clearance by the end of August. No update on the portal yet though. We got married in Canada (inland) then moved to France so now we are outland.
When I added my spouse, I received the application kit for my spouse within less than a week, and when I submitted a web form and submitted his documents, I received another response acknowledging the receipt of the docs.

Rayraygreen

Sep 1, 2018
Hi, telegram group has been created to connect for applicants married after AOR/CoPR .. kindly personal message me to be added.

Last edited:

nithin.canada

Feb 24, 2019
Hello All,
I got a Request Letter asking for the following forms,

1. Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or
common-law partner (CLP);
2. Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or
3. A completed and signed by your spouse or common-law partner (CLP)Schedule A Background/
Declaration IMM 5669;
4. Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or common-law
partner (CLP);
5. If applicable: A completed and signed IMM4509 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union.

I have a doubt regarding IMM 0008. Do I need to submit two copies of IMM 008 (one with me as Primary Applicant and Wife as Dependent and another one with my wife as Primary Applicant)? Or single copy (one with me as Primary Applicant and Wife as Dependent) is enough?

@legalfalcon Can you please advise?

Thank you!

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hello All,

1. Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or
2. Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or
3. A completed and signed by your spouse or common-law partner (CLP)Schedule A Background/
Declaration IMM 5669;
4. Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or common-law
partner (CLP);
5. If applicable: A completed and signed IMM4509 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union.

I have a doubt regarding IMM 0008. Do I need to submit two copies of IMM 008 (one with me as Primary Applicant and Wife as Dependent and another one with my wife as Primary Applicant)? Or single copy (one with me as Primary Applicant and Wife as Dependent) is enough?

Thank you!
Great news.

When did you notify IRCC of ypur spouse addition?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello All,

Declaration IMM 5669;
partner (CLP);

Thank you!
IMM 0008 has to be filled in by the PA only.

Reactions: nithin.canada
Apr 19, 2021
Hi,
My AOR is Feb 22nd, 2021, with my current status as medicals passed on March 11th, 2021. I got married in August but my spouse already is a Canadian Resident.
I've been told that making any additions to my PR will delay the process. How can I or my spouse (Already a PR in Canada) expedite my application?
Any pointers are greatly appreciated, thanks!

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Hi all, I added my spouse too in May, submitted all documents except for police clearance in June, and submitted his police clearance by the end of August. No update on the portal yet though. We got married in Canada (inland) then moved to France so now we are outland.
When I added my spouse, I received the application kit for my spouse within less than a week, and when I submitted a web form and submitted his documents, I received another response acknowledging the receipt of the docs.
Any news?