+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Sukh95

Sep 12, 2020
I have a question, I got my medical's done in Feb 2020 but due to some technical issues at the hospital, they never uploaded my medicals to IRCC until 15th Sept, 2020. Those medicals just expired recently. So Technically speaking, my medicals were never extended by IRCC.

Does this mean that i might just get an extension now? Or will I just get the re-medical request?
Hi !
I went through the same thing.
I got my remedicals done in Feb 2021 but got to know in August that they were not submitted. I raised a webform and uploaded my medical receipt and e medical tracking sheet. After a week, I got a reply from ircc saying my documents have been linked and in any case any info is required I will be asked. It was until September and I finally got remedical request again for the third time. This time medical passed in a week.

I would suggest you to raise a webform and explain the situation attaching the required documents as an evidence.

Regards

Reactions: Hchadda

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Hi !
I went through the same thing.
I got my remedicals done in Feb 2021 but got to know in August that they were not submitted. I raised a webform and uploaded my medical receipt and e medical tracking sheet. After a week, I got a reply from ircc saying my documents have been linked and in any case any info is required I will be asked. It was until September and I finally got remedical request again for the third time. This time medical passed in a week.

I would suggest you to raise a webform and explain the situation attaching the required documents as an evidence.

Regards
I raised a webform on 21st Sept mentioning the above and so far i haven't heard anything from them. I even DM'd them on twitter but they said they can't reply on case specific inquiries there (Twitter). So i suppose i'll just wait. Thanks for your advice. Appreciate it.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
I raised a webform on 21st Sept mentioning the above and so far i haven't heard anything from them. I even DM'd them on twitter but they said they can't reply on case specific inquiries there (Twitter). So i suppose i'll just wait. Thanks for your advice. Appreciate it.
I also sent remedical via webform n got their reply that it has been received but hasn’t been updated to my account yet.. so.. yh

Reactions: Johnjacobb

shenanigans

Jul 22, 2021
I have tried using Google chrome, incognito, restarted my phone and laptop, cleared catche, but I still can’t, login. This is extremely frustrating.
Hey I had this annoying issue last month. So the trick is to keep deleting cookies on EVERY page that it takes you to before pressing the button for the "Sign in with GC Key page". Start with "https://www.cic.gc.ca/". Remove cookies. Refresh this same page again. Notice that cookies reduce (for me it shows 14 cookies on Chrome icognito). Delete again and then press "English". When next page opens, just delete cookies again and press the link "My application". When new page opens delete cookies again and press "Sign in with GC Key". Until this page you have to delete cookies everytime. THEN you press Sign in and would be taken to the login/password page. Do not delete any more cookies and it will work. Try a few times.

Reactions: patfat and Ikepo8

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Do we have to retake IELTS if the process takes more than 2years after the invite.
We need to make sure that at the time of application submission all the supporting documents should be valid

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Need your help. I’ve submitted an IRCC Webform request about the change of my CoR (country of residence) 1 week ago. After couple of days, I received template response that IRCC is only looking at priority request due to Afghan crisis situation. I didn’t receive confirmation whether the address was changed or not. Neither I can find info in my application about it.

As per their template response, they should have gotten back to me because my query is in their list of priority queries. However, I haven’t received any custom response yet.

I’m an FSW outland applicant, who resides outside of Canada.

What would you suggest to do in this case?

Thanks a lot in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

Need your help. I’ve submitted an IRCC Webform request about the change of my CoR (country of residence) 1 week ago. After couple of days, I received template response that IRCC is only looking at priority request due to Afghan crisis situation. I didn’t receive confirmation whether the address was changed or not. Neither I can find info in my application about it.

As per their template response, they should have gotten back to me because my query is in their list of priority queries. However, I haven’t received any custom response yet.

I’m an FSW outland applicant, who resides outside of Canada.

What would you suggest to do in this case?

Thanks a lot in advance.

It can take 4-6 weeks for a response and if you have submitted change of address, it will be added to your file.

Reactions: yjus

bhushan06

Dec 9, 2019
Hi, I received request for re medical, as our previous one expired. we got our medical done.
my doubt is do we need to upload/submit the acknowledgement received from hospital again. or not required.

Also my acknowledgement has following text in the information sheet.
Consent provided.
You have yet not provided online consent for eMedical to process your health.

Can anyone help and let me know what do I need to do?

Akaur25

Jul 23, 2020
@legalfalcon Hi, I’m from India and received RFV mail and raised a webform with VFS on Thursday 14-10-2021 but didn’t get any reply from VFS.
After receiving Passport Request under documents required it says ‘If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online.’ I have already paid the RPRF at the beginning itself. Do I need to attach the copy of the total amount paid. I checked on CIC how do I find the RPRF paid receipt but couldn’t find any. Anyone who already submitted, how to go about it please? Also do I just need to mention Height and Colour of eye on paper?

Thanks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi, I’m from India and received RFV mail and raised a webform with VFS on Thursday 14-10-2021 but didn’t get any reply from VFS.
After receiving Passport Request under documents required it says ‘If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online.’ I have already paid the RPRF at the beginning itself. Do I need to attach the copy of the total amount paid. I checked on CIC how do I find the RPRF paid receipt but couldn’t find any. Anyone who already submitted, how to go about it please? Also do I just need to mention Height and Colour of eye on paper?

Thanks!

If you paid the entire amount in full when you submitted your application, you will not have a separate receipt. The instructions clearly state:

‘If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt.

bhushan06

Dec 9, 2019
@legalfalcon

Hi, I received request for re medical, as our previous one expired. we got our medical done last week.
my doubt is do we need to upload/submit the acknowledgement received from hospital again. or not required.

Consent provided.

Thanks

SijuJoseph

Jan 26, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

Sorry for the long text

Our case is feb 2020 AOR, PNP outland VO- Sydney application . As per the CBSA notes requested recently, eligibility, criminality passed, medical passed - expired, information sharing-error and security not started. (It is same as in the first gcms I requested in February. No changes )

We are a family of 4. My wife is the primary applicant.
I was in Saudi when we file the application and came back to my country (India) on July 2020. We informed IRCC about my change of residence through updated Schedule A form and got an acknowledgment for the same. ( all this done through the representative ).

But in both notes (gcms and cbsa), the COR for me is still saudi. IRCC haven't updated it still.
Also my medical ( dependent ) is extended to April 2022. (Only mine, Not for others.) This extension happened April this year. ( our medical expired feb 2021)
Now my question
1. Whether I need to inform IRCC about my country change again? ( In the notes, they have mentioned about the updated Schedule A form). Or they will check again at the time of final review?
2. How do they issue a remedical request, including me or not?
3. If I want to inform them again about my COR, need to send a new Schedule A form? or simply remind them about the previous one through webform? ( I have the old schedule A form dated August 2020)

Thanks in advance[/USER]

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hi, I received request for re medical, as our previous one expired. we got our medical done last week.

Consent provided.

Thanks
You have to submit the upfront sheet you received from the panel physician with the IME number. If you have an upload window in your MyCIC account do it from there, or else send it via webform.