+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
1. As I got a GU in May 2021 and got re-medicals last week, is it safe to assume that the security is completed?
It is an assumption, but not a conclusion. Most likely yes, but to be certain check your notes or call IRCC.

2. Is there another final review that is going to happen once we pass our medicals or the next step should be the passport request?
Yes. all applications after all stages are passed go though a final review, wherein it is made sure that all documents are valid and check complete before a PPR/COPR can be sent.

3. Is there any expiry on the security checks that are done?
The security screening manual does not indicate an expiry date, but there definitely is but it will largely depends on if any circumstances have checked, such as change of country of residence etc.
Thank you @legalfalcon for your invaluable support and guidance!

Reactions: legalfalcon

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Are all those getting remedical from NDVO?

If you did get, please when did your previous medicals expired or expiring?
I have my COR as India but I am not sure if the remeds request was sent by NDVO as my primary VO was Ottawa as per my last GCMS. My meds expired in Feb 2021 and the re-med request was issued on 8th Sep 2021.

Reactions: Mike@2019

roland1990

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Are all those getting remedical from NDVO?

If you did get, please when did your previous medicals expired or expiring?
Sometimes they ask for re-medical otherwise they extend the validity of your existing medical after getting approval from the regional medical officer.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon. In the PR card the place of landing is mentioned as Ottawa. Not sure what is the basis of IRCC putting Ottawa as the place of landing as the port of last entry was Toronto. Actually all my previous landings were in Toronto. My guess is that since the ecopr was issued by the OSC (operation support center), the place of landing must have been mentioned as Ottawa. Can anyone who has the ecopr issued from OSC confirm the place of landing in the PR card. Is it Ottawa regardless of where you physically last landed ?
The place of landing for inland applicants, if they do not land at a Port of entry, would be an inland IRCC office (pre-pandemic) and now the visa office that issued the e-COPR.

shenanigans

Jul 22, 2021
Any of you still dealing with this "login loop problem" on the IRCC website. It is so universal that there is a web page dedicated to it. https://www.am22tech.com/ca/canada-cic-website-log-in-loop-fix/

But this week I am completely unable to login to the website, the loop keeps going even after deleting cookies. Changed browsers, even tried phone.Same result. Anyone else has any tips how to successfully log in

Reactions: nousername2020

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Any of you still dealing with this "login loop problem" on the IRCC website. It is so universal that there is a web page dedicated to it. https://www.am22tech.com/ca/canada-cic-website-log-in-loop-fix/

But this week I am completely unable to login to the website, the loop keeps going even after deleting cookies. Changed browsers, even tried phone.Same result. Anyone else has any tips how to successfully log in
Changing wifi.. have 3 sources of internet at home

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Just to update, we just passed our medical exam. Medical timelines are mentioned below and rest of the details are in the signature

Medicals Requested x 3 : 08-Sep-2021
Medicals Done : 17-Sep-2021
Medicals Passed : 24-Sep-2021

Will keep updating here if I see some other progress.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi all , my pr is in progress , meanwhile I had a doubt regarding traveling to india . Iam currently in Canada on a work permit valid until dec 1 2021 . I plan to apply for extension next week and then travel to india from October 31-Nov 25. My employer is saying since my visa is valid until dec 1 and wp extension would still be in progress , the airlines - air Canada or air india would not allow me to board with visa valid for just a week and proof of extension applied .
I did not find this mentioned anywhere in cic and it says I can come till the last date on my visa / wp .I.e dec 1st
Can anyone help . Ok lease help out as it’s my child’s birthday and I really want to go

Itas

Aug 8, 2019
Hi everyone,
I got my remedical request last week and got my medicals done today. I just want to find out how long it is taking on average for the medicals to get uploaded into the accounts. Whoever got their medicals done, please reply so that I get a fair idea of the current situation.
Also, any timelines about how soon after the medicals are people getting pprs? Or are we stick in limbo again?

hotshoto

Feb 20, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got my remedical request last week and got my medicals done today. I just want to find out how long it is taking on average for the medicals to get uploaded into the accounts. Whoever got their medicals done, please reply so that I get a fair idea of the current situation.
Also, any timelines about how soon after the medicals are people getting pprs? Or are we stick in limbo again?
Congrats on having some movement in your account - I think it takes up to a week for the medicals to reflect in your account, I had a remed last year November and it took about a week.

I'm still stuck in limbo, but I really hope that you get an answer soon and that your PPR comes through ASAP :)

Itas

Aug 8, 2019
Oh God! 10 months since your last medical and you're still stuck in limbo? That's really disheartening. I don't know how you must be dealing with this! Good luck to you mate! Please share the good news whenever you get it.
Thank you for your wishes, I hope you get your PPR soon!

Reactions: hotshoto