Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon . However, I was referring to the "Place of Landing" mentioned on the reverse side of the PR card not about the detail asked in the virtual PR landing confirmation portal. I have already received the PR card. On the reverse side of the PR card, it is mentioned "Place of Landing". Is that the location of the visa office issuing the PR card or location where the inland applicant currently resides ?
Place of landing refers to the port of entry where a foreign national landed/entered as a PR. If you received an eCOPR, you will have it as blank or have it as the PoE where you landed last.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello all, CEC inland with outland dependent

It’s been more than 1.5 years since i put the my file under CEC category, everything is passed in my file as per ircc agent since Feb 2021. However, before 4 months ago i got the re medical request and today now my wife got the re medical request. But she did her first upfront medical 9 months ago, so it’s not even 1 year.

Should i call at cic or raised the web from? Or better to do re medical asap and upload it ?

@legalfalcon your help would be appreciated

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all, CEC inland with outland dependent

It’s been more than 1.5 years since i put the my file under CEC category, everything is passed in my file as per ircc agent since Feb 2021. However, before 4 months ago i got the re medical request and today now my wife got the re medical request. But she did her first upfront medical 9 months ago, so it’s not even 1 year.

Should i call at cic or raised the web from? Or better to do re medical asap and upload it ?

@legalfalcon your help would be appreciated
IRCC will ask for a re-med if your meds have expired or IRCC anticipates that it will expire before you can travel and land in Canada. Medicals have to be valid not only when your application is being processed, but also when you land.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon

I had a couple of elementary questions. I ordered GCMS notes in Dec 2020 in which my security was blank (assuming in-progress) and eligibility and criminality were completed . I receive a ghost update in May 2021 and got a re-medical request last week.

1. As I got a GU in May 2021 and got re-medicals last week, is it safe to assume that the security is completed?
2. Is there another final review that is going to happen once we pass our medicals or the next step should be the passport request?
3. Is there any expiry on the security checks that are done?

Your response on this will be be much appreciated!

Reactions: ambee

bvenkata

Feb 3, 2019
Hyderabad
Hello @legalfalcon or whoever can help me with my below query,

In my ready-for visa email, I have a question regarding the below instruction to submit my passport along with my dependants.

1. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child
  2. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or your passport is from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member (Note: any accompanying family member whose passport does require a visa, however, will need to submit their original passport as per Step 2a). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. Please do not send your original passport(s).
My wife and I are Indian passport holders and so we will be submitting our original passports to VFS. However, my child is a United States passport holder and hence I am planning to just send the photocopies of necessary pages from her original passport. I hope this is sufficient and I need not send her original passport in spite of the primary applicant (me) being from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada?

Would appreciate your help with my query...

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon or whoever can help me with my below query,

In my ready-for visa email, I have a question regarding the below instruction to submit my passport along with my dependants.

My wife and I are Indian passport holders and so we will be submitting our original passports to VFS. However, my child is a United States passport holder and hence I am planning to just send the photocopies of necessary pages from her original passport. I hope this is sufficient and I need not send her original passport in spite of the primary applicant (me) being from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada?

Would appreciate your help with my query...

Congratulations! May I ask are you outland or inland? What's your COR? FSW or PNP?

Thank you..

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Fresh RFV e-mail. Yet to receive my COPR (which I will after I submit our passports and photographs)
Congratulations! Are you fully vaccinated with a Canada approved vaccination? If yes, have you submitted to IRCC the certificate? Just want to know if this had any influence on your PPR.

bvenkata

Feb 3, 2019
Hyderabad
Congratulations! Are you fully vaccinated with a Canada approved vaccination? If yes, have you submitted to IRCC the certificate? Just want to know if this had any influence on your PPR.
I am partially vaccinated and IRCC did not ask about my vaccination status. So, no vaccine related information was provided to them by me.

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I am partially vaccinated and IRCC did not ask about my vaccination status. So, no vaccine related information was provided to them by me.
Did you do a re-medical any time soon? Can you provide more details regarding the timelines of your case please. Will be immensely helpful.