Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I am CEC Inland with 2 dependents . At the time of applying PR , my dependents were also inland. But due to some reasons, My dependents had to visit my home country and they could not come back due to travel restriction. I have been waiting for PR for more than 18 months and decision has still not made. I have plan to go to home country in Dec/January 2022 due to my mother's surgery. My visa is on expired status and employer has already applied WP extension in July which is also taking time to approve. I am expecting my WP somewhere in October or November as per current timelines and after that if I
would apply for visa which are taking more than 3-4 months then mother's surgery date will be passed which I can not do . By and large, I would not have any way-out to come back to Canada except I get COPR and PR card before that time. In my application , every stage has passed except the final decision.
I have sent IRCC web form still no response. Can you guide me what can I do ? This is very depressing situation.
Once you reach your home country, inform IRCC so that they can move your application (COPR part) under your home country Visa Office.

Mohitsharma1803

Oct 13, 2017
Once you reach your home country, inform IRCC so that they can move your application (COPR part) under your home country Visa Office.
Thanks for your reply. As for some time I am Canada. IRCC may not issue COPR for me who is Primary Applicant even present in Canada. what is the chance ? Any idea ? Or IRCC will not issue COPR until all are applicants in Canada including Primary and dependents. Please suggest.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
FYI All,

I sent various webform to IRCC with spousal documents. I am now getting proper acknowledgement emails from IRCC about these documents being added to my visa. These acknowledgement emails are in response to webforms i sent 7 days ago.

Happy days :)

Also i got the same generic response others got about Afghanistan.

Reactions: maghool71

roland1990

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Yes, PR card number is the "ID No." on your PR card. Did you mean it's the same as the UCI?

By the way, since we are landed through the PR confirmation portal, what does your PR card show in the signature section? Didn't we need to provide signature for it? Thanks!
@gamzoog @kavish.shaikh1 my PR card does not even have a section for signature. I think the PR card has two numbers. On the front you have ID No which will be the same as UCI. On the reverse side, top right, there is a card number starting with two alphabets followed by numbers. Btw, what would be the place of landing mentioned here ? Is it the place of landing when you first landed in Canada or the place of the Visa office which facilitated the virtual landing procedure ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all,
I am a FSW-O applicant from Europe. I will be visiting Canada as a Tourist in October. If I enter as a tourist and inform IRCC about my being in Canada, will it expedite my processing? I have heard that some American FSW applicants have done this in the last few days.
My travel time lines are flexible. GCMS notes mention that the application is approved.
@legalfalcon your opinion on this matter would be great.
Thanks in advance.
It will not expedite the processing, however, if you update your address to one in Canada, you will receive a e-COPR instead of a PPR as and when your application is processed.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks for your reply. As for some time I am Canada. IRCC may not issue COPR for me who is Primary Applicant even present in Canada. what is the chance ? Any idea ? Or IRCC will not issue COPR until all are applicants in Canada including Primary and dependents. Please suggest.
Since you are the primary applicant, you will get COPR (whenever IRCC approves your application). Now its going to be eCOPR. If your dependents, who are in your home country right now, have a valid visa to return, you can complete their formalities once they land here. I would advice to do this together with your dependents once you get eCOPR.

If you will leave country before IRCC approves or sends you eCOPR, then you will have to update IRCC about your current country of residence so that the respective embassy can process your visas and COPR documents.

Staying in Canada would be beneficial for your application. Decision is yours...

Mohitsharma1803

Oct 13, 2017
Since you are the primary applicant, you will get COPR (whenever IRCC approves your application). Now its going to be eCOPR. If your dependents, who are in your home country right now, have a valid visa to return, you can complete their formalities once they land here. I would advice to do this together with your dependents once you get eCOPR.

If you will leave country before IRCC approves or sends you eCOPR, then you will have to update IRCC about your current country of residence so that the respective embassy can process your visas and COPR documents.

Staying in Canada would be beneficial for your application. Decision is yours...
Thank you so much for your guidance !!!

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
FYI All,

I sent various webform to IRCC with spousal documents. I am now getting proper acknowledgement emails from IRCC about these documents being added to my visa. These acknowledgement emails are in response to webforms i sent 7 days ago.

Happy days :)

Also i got the same generic response others got about Afghanistan.
Hey, Im'm glad you got the proper response. Do you also see your spouse name added to your online account as dependent? I still don't see mine after more than 3 months.

fahad_61

Aug 21, 2020
Is there any hope for outlander, other than US, in near future or we have to wait for news channels to announce "atlast the pandemic is over "

Itas

Aug 8, 2019
I am honestly starting to lose my mind here. There was some movement as noted in one of the Facebook groups, but then everything fell quiet again. It would be great if any FSWs here can share that they got PPRs.

roland1990

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
@gamzoog @kavish.shaikh1 my PR card does not even have a section for signature. I think the PR card has two numbers. On the front you have ID No which will be the same as UCI. On the reverse side, top right, there is a card number starting with two alphabets followed by numbers. Btw, what would be the place of landing mentioned here ? Is it the place of landing when you first landed in Canada or the place of the Visa office which facilitated the virtual landing procedure ?
@legalfalcon or any other members, would you be able to comment on PR cards issued via the PR landing portal ? Will the place of landing be the place where the visa issuing office is located or the place where the applicant resided at the time of submitting the virtual PR portal declaration, address and photo ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon or any other members, would you be able to comment on PR cards issued via the PR landing portal ? Will the place of landing be the place where the visa issuing office is located or the place where the applicant resided at the time of submitting the virtual PR portal declaration, address and photo ?
It will be the last time where you entered Canada.

roland1990

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
It will be the last time where you entered Canada.
Thanks @legalfalcon . However, I was referring to the "Place of Landing" mentioned on the reverse side of the PR card not about the detail asked in the virtual PR landing confirmation portal. I have already received the PR card. On the reverse side of the PR card, it is mentioned "Place of Landing". Is that the location of the visa office issuing the PR card or location where the inland applicant currently resides ?