+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Just got off the phone with IRCC (I am now calling once a month). I have two updates:
  1. Our medicals got extended, but this is not reflected yet on the portal (as usual)
  2. Criminality, which is in progress since April 2020, is somehow expired
I asked if new police certificates need to be provided and they say that for US this is not necessary. At application time, I also provided the Italian police certificate. Since then I did not go back to Italy, so I have been told that I will not need to update that either.

I have now a question for you: in which case would I need to update the Italian police certificate? Would even a short trip to Italy require it? Would this be required even if at the time of the trip criminality is passed already?

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you!

avinashn

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Just got off the phone with IRCC (I am now calling once a month). I have two updates:
  1. Our medicals got extended, but this is not reflected yet on the portal (as usual)
  2. Criminality, which is in progress since April 2020, is somehow expired
I asked if new police certificates need to be provided and they say that for US this is not necessary. At application time, I also provided the Italian police certificate. Since then I did not go back to Italy, so I have been told that I will not need to update that either.

I have now a question for you: in which case would I need to update the Italian police certificate? Would even a short trip to Italy require it? Would this be required even if at the time of the trip criminality is passed already?

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you!
@matteosc Which number did you call? How did you call? did you use TextNow app?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
@matteosc Which number did you call? How did you call? did you use TextNow app?
I used Fongo World, but TextNow or any other app able to give you a Canadian number will work.
The number to call is: +1 (888) 242-2100
After that, following the instructions is pretty easy, but here is what I used, just in case:
1-[UCI Number]#-1-1-1-2-2-[Application Number]#-1-[Year of birth]-1-1-0

Reactions: avinashn

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi everyone, recently my medical got extended for 1 year (extension occurred 2 months following the expiry in Feb 2021). This is the first time since June 2020 that something has moved on my file. Wondering this implies any timeline at all. For those who have been granted medical extension, how long after that do you receive additional ghost updates (or see file moves again)?

thanks!!

Estilo10

May 1, 2021
Hi everyone, I currently reside in the UK and started my PR application since Jan 2020, My AOR was Feb 2020. But now my residence here in the UK expires next month and there seem to be no extension possibility. I have not heard anything concerning my application since then, and I have even ordered GCMS notes twice. I am unable to make anything of the first note while the second one is still in progress. If I have to return to my home country, how does this affect my application and asides informing IRCC of my new address and location, what else am I expected to do?
Has anyone been in this situation before?

Please advise, thank you.

Quinn0409

Apr 30, 2021
Hi everyone, I haven't seen any update on my online application including the medical extension like everyone is having. I'm applying under CEC and the only update was back in October 2020 for my biometrics. Just a question, is it strange for IRCC not require my police record? Is it true that if you come to Canada before turning 18, you wouldn't need to provide that.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi everyone, I haven't seen any update on my online application including the medical extension like everyone is having. I'm applying under CEC and the only update was back in October 2020 for my biometrics. Just a question, is it strange for IRCC not require my police record? Is it true that if you come to Canada before turning 18, you wouldn't need to provide that.
Hello, when is your AOR? Have you ordered gcms notes to see where your application is at?

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi,
I'm outland applicant aor feb 2020.

my eligibility passed by officer and criminality also passed. Security not initiatedand medicals expired.
Anyone has the same situation? Do you think they dont start security because of travel restrictions ?

Quinn0409

Apr 30, 2021
Hello, when is your AOR? Have you ordered gcms notes to see where your application is at?
My AOR if Feb 06. And no update in my online profile at all, not even GU. Ordered my gcms notes last week but I probably call IRCC next week, since I submitted webform and only got generic response.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
My AOR if Feb 06. And no update in my online profile at all, not even GU. Ordered my gcms notes last week but I probably call IRCC next week, since I submitted webform and only got generic response.
Do you know what stage your application is currently at (e.g., eligibility, security, medical)?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi,
I'm outland applicant aor feb 2020.

my eligibility passed by officer and criminality also passed. Security not initiatedand medicals expired.
Anyone has the same situation? Do you think they dont start security because of travel restrictions ?
Hi, do you know when your eligibility was conclusively passed? And when your medical was expired? Also curious if your eligibility was passed after the medical expired or before that? Thanks!