+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks, there's no specific date that i can see about when it was updated from Recommended pass to Passed. I just compared the new GCMS notes with my previous GCMS notes (Oct 2020) and went line by line on all the changes.
I'm FSW - Outland
Thanks for your reply. Usually in the GCMS notes nearing the end there will be officer notes that passed the eligibility and you will be able to see the date on the note. Do you receive GUs after the October?

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
I just received my GCMS notes from CBSA. Everything is passed and my application is approved. No PPR yet.
I'm so relieved! I had not received the medical ghost update or the mass IRCC email about the delays since my application was actually approved in December and my medical was extended till 2021/12.

Said1010

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
I work in software and I have a guess as to what happened here:
- FSW applications were finalized but no CoPR was sent out due to travel restrictions
- There is an internal-only application processing status field in the IRCC database that was set to "Complete" for these FSW applications
- Meanwhile, an unrelated IRCC project team was tasked with creating a survey for users with completed applications
- They mass fired off that email by checking the application processing status field, not realizing this no rule no longer applies for FSW apps

So if that guess is right your application has probably been finalized yeah

What do you guys think? I know half of us have the 2173 NOC code lol
Is there any news for outland applications

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
I received my GCMS notes yesterday (Applied on 26th Feb).

- Application is in the CPCO COVID RFV Group (Added on 1st Feb 2021)
- Security check is ongoing. Question regarding this, where do you find out about WHEN the security check was started?
- Application has been Approved by a case officer
- Counterfoil and COPR has been issued, (status: Not started) valid till 15th Sept '21 (Same as medical). I believe it will be updated once the security check is completed.

Atleast this relieves some stress regarding the application being approved or not. Right now, it's simply a matter of being patient and waiting for the PPR request to eventually come in. Vaccinations are on-going so hopefully it shouldn't be too long now . . . hopefully. Have already waited close to 2 yrs what's a few more months right.
Did the medical field on GCkey get updated? Or you knew your medicals got extended through your GCMS notes?

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
I just received my GCMS notes from CBSA. Everything is passed and my application is approved. No PPR yet.
I'm so relieved! I had not received the medical ghost update or the mass IRCC email about the delays since my application was actually approved in December and my medical was extended till 2021/12.
Your medicals got extended for 1 year?

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
It seems that IRCC is picking up processing speed for all streams. This is good news...
Are you making this assumption based on a credible source or is it just word of mouth. If its the latter then it is just a rumor for which I have celebrated way too many times and it has just led to disappointment. If you can share the source it will be good for all.

Reactions: Hchadda

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
Are you making this assumption based on a credible source or is it just word of mouth. If its the latter then it is just a rumor for which I have celebrated way too many times and it has just led to disappointment. If you can share the source it will be good for all.
Tbh, i wouldn't even trust this if it was a news circular from IRCC themselves. The only confirmation that would be of any value is if we start seeing a sudden influx of multiple ppl here and elsewhere start celebrating having received their PPR's.
Until then, stay calm and carry on!

Kaat

Oct 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

I just received an email for what seems to be a legit survey, according to canada.ca (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/client-experience-survey-2021.html)

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The thing is... I did not receive a decision from IRCC!
From my GCMS notes though, I know that our file has been approved since September 2020 but nothing happened after that (no PPR, no COPR, no extension of medical, no message whatsoever).

I did receive a ghost update three days ago but nothing had changed in my profile. So maybe it had something to do with this survey...

Apart from the fact that it is a bit strange to complete this survey not having a COPR in hand, I can only see this as a 'confirmation' that our file is actually approved, I think.

Anybody else received this survey? And what is the status of your file at the moment?

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

I just received an email for what seems to be a legit survey, according to canada.ca (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/client-experience-survey-2021.html)

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The thing is... I did not receive a decision from IRCC!
From my GCMS notes though, I know that our file has been approved since September 2020 but nothing happened after that (no PPR, no COPR, no extension of medical, no message whatsoever).

I did receive a ghost update three days ago but nothing had changed in my profile. So maybe it had something to do with this survey...

Apart from the fact that it is a bit strange to complete this survey not having a COPR in hand, I can only see this as a 'confirmation' that our file is actually approved, I think.

Anybody else received this survey? And what is the status of your file at the moment?
I'm in the same boat as you (no PPR, no COPR, no extension of medical, no message whatsoever). My application was approved in September too per my GCMS notes. If not from those notes I would have never known that my application was approved since my profile hasn't changed since March 2020 when I gave biometrics.

I received the survey too.

Reactions: kevran32 and Kaat