+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Mine expired 3 weeks ago and I still have the same message. Based on what other reported, it look like we are waiting for our medicals to be sent for review. They may be on hold because of travel restrictions or because of the medical backlogs that are reported on the website.
I just got the GU, now it says "You dont need a medical exam.."

Springbokkie

Jul 28, 2020
congrats. did your security pass already? or was it started on the same day as the eligibility being passed ? thanks
My Security appears passed too, though it does not say so out right. The Officer's note states "pending only medical examinations. A11.2 & SELECTION: Passed. R75 (2) Minimum Requirements: Satisfied R76 (1) Selection criteria points: satisfied eligibility passed, Criminality: passed. Integrated search completed - no adverse info found. Pending only medical examinations. All other requirements met."

On the first page of my gcms notes, everything says passed save for Security which is blank, I understand that is normal, will never say passed.

Reactions: gamzoog

Emma92

Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My medical exam was expired in Jan , I didn't receive any changes in my status or GU. It's still showing that I passed medical exam. Is this normal?

I'm CEC inland application, my medical exam passed in Mar 11, my biometric passed in Mar 05. My last GCSM ordered in Oct 2020 said my application was approved in Aug 2020. No updates on my application since then.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
That should be an automatic message appearing when your medicals expire.
It seems that the system is not as automatic as we tend to believe. My file has been approved since the 19th of September 2020 without COPR. Medicals expired since January 26th 2021 and my profile didn't get any ghost updates and still says medical passed...

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Yes, the medical ghost update is not fully automatic. There are many people for whom the medical status has not changed to "you do not need medical exam" despite their original medical exam being expired.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi Everyone,

My medical exam was expired in Jan , I didn't receive any changes in my status or GU. It's still showing that I passed medical exam. Is this normal?

I'm CEC inland application, my medical exam passed in Mar 11, my biometric passed in Mar 05. My last GCSM ordered in Oct 2020 said my application was approved in Aug 2020. No updates on my application since then.
Hi, would you mind sharing why it still takes this long if the file was approved in August? Is there any reason for delay according to the GCMS notes? thanks!

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
It seems that the system is not as automatic as we tend to believe. My file has been approved since the 19th of September 2020 without COPR. Medicals expired since January 26th 2021 and my profile didn't get any ghost updates and still says medical passed...
Hi. I’m wondering if there is anything on GCMS notes showing any reasons for this delay by IRCC? seems very unreasonable if file already approved in September last year. Do you have any group assignment and if yes, is there any group name?

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
I guess you are transferred to Etobicoke!
Oh wow! Cos a webform I raised in july 2020 said it is Accra visa office. If there is any chance it has been transferred to Etobicoke, how efficient are they over there, in terms of speed?

D-star

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Everyone,

So many are on this boat. According to GCMS mine was approved Sept 2020 (AoR March 2020), but no update since then. Medicals expires next week. Requested for GCMS notes last month to see if there are any updates, waiting to receive them. All we can do is wait.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi. I’m wondering if there is anything on GCMS notes showing any reasons for this delay by IRCC? seems very unreasonable if file already approved in September last year. Do you have any group assignment and if yes, is there any group name?
Nothing that I picked up. But I was indeed assigned to a group: CPCO COVID RFV

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Does anyone here is CEC inland with dependent outside?
I"m trying to see if they are holding because of this.

Reactions: Rushpatel

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.