+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Mine expired 3 weeks ago and I still have the same message. Based on what other reported, it look like we are waiting for our medicals to be sent for review. They may be on hold because of travel restrictions or because of the medical backlogs that are reported on the website.
Hi I'm curious if you have seen any group assignment on your GCMS notes? Thanks.

Andrea Motta

Jan 8, 2019
Hey guys,
I'm also waiting here for my PR.

FSW-Inland, AOR Feb 5th 2020. Latest update on the application was 'You passed the medical exams' on July 17th 2020. No update since then. Asked for GCMS Notes some times, called IRCC another couple of times, every time I was just asked to wait a bit more...

All of this is very frustrating.

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi,
AOR Feb 2020.
My medical examination was conducted 4th of Feb, 2020 and it was passed 27th Feb the same year.
I think around 4-5th of Feb 2021 I got ghost update and medical status changed to "you dont need medical exam" something like that. Probably , they send for re-assessment.

my question how long should I wait before receiving outcome of remed?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi,
AOR Feb 2020.
My medical examination was conducted 4th of Feb, 2020 and it was passed 27th Feb the same year.
I think around 4-5th of Feb 2021 I got ghost update and medical status changed to "you dont need medical exam" something like that. Probably , they send for re-assessment.

my question how long should I wait before receiving outcome of remed?
I believe that the change of status is automatic and it does not mean that your medicals were sent for re-assessment. If this is true, there is no timeline for receiving extensions or request for re-medicals.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Would you mind sharing some thoughts on what "ready to travel" as a group name with a type of "batch notes" on GCMS notes means for an inland-CEC application? None of applicants/dependents are outside of Canada though.
IRCC has made an inventory of applicants whoa re exempt form travel restrictions, and can travel to Canada. such applications are placed in these batches.

Reactions: gamzoog

Springbokkie

Jul 28, 2020
I received my GCMS notes today and there's atleast some happy news!

FSW-O (Ottawa visa office)
After a case analyst recommended our eligibility be passed back in March 2020, a Review Officer finally picked up our file on 6 Jan 2021 and our Eligibility is finally passed (along with criminality). That same day we recieved a request to redo medicals (our meds were expiring 21 Jan).

The note of 6 Jan 2021 says pending only new medical examinations.

We got new medicals done on 19 JAN 2021...
Perhaps we will recieve CoPR this year after all.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hello friends,

I have submitted my Express entry file in Feb 22, 2020. Everything is passed and waiting for final decision. I have been working in same company for 2.5 years and got my experience letter from this company while uploading documents for my express entry. Now It's been more than 1 year since I submitted my file and now I want to change my job. So if i chnage my job then should i tell to CIC that I have changed my job ? Please advice me in this.

@legalfalcon do you have any idea ?
Hi @pranzal kothari How long have you been wiaiting since your application was placed for final decision.
I have been waiting for about month now and wondering how long it is going take.
Are you inland? I am an inland and they sent me a request to let them know my current address as well.

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
I received my GCMS notes today and there's atleast some happy news!

FSW-O (Ottawa visa office)
After a case analyst recommended our eligibility be passed back in March 2020, a Review Officer finally picked up our file on 6 Jan 2021 and our Eligibility is finally passed (along with criminality). That same day we recieved a request to redo medicals (our meds were expiring 21 Jan).

The note of 6 Jan 2021 says pending only new medical examinations.

We got new medicals done on 19 JAN 2021...
Perhaps we will recieve CoPR this year after all.
congrats. did your security pass already? or was it started on the same day as the eligibility being passed ? thanks