+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

I have submitted my Express entry file in Feb 22, 2020. Everything is passed and waiting for final decision. I have been working in same company for 2.5 years and got my experience letter from this company while uploading documents for my express entry. Now It's been more than 1 year since I submitted my file and now I want to change my job. So if i chnage my job then should i tell to CIC that I have changed my job ? Please advice me in this.

@legalfalcon do you have any idea ?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hello friends,

I have submitted my Express entry file in Feb 22, 2020. Everything is passed and waiting for final decision. I have been working in same company for 2.5 years and got my experience letter from this company while uploading documents for my express entry. Now It's been more than 1 year since I submitted my file and now I want to change my job. So if i chnage my job then should i tell to CIC that I have changed my job ? Please advice me in this.

Hi, is your case also CEC? What is your most recent status on the GCMS notes regarding eligibility and security ? thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello friends,

Are you a CEC applicant and claimed points for arranged job offer?

If not, then if you claimed points for your current job, you should inform IRCC of the change of job as if IRCC verifies your employment, then they should be aware that it is not your current employment.

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Finally received the COPR today. here is the timeline

AOR: Feb 21, 2020
Biometrics: March 6, 2020
Medical expired: November 2020
Medical Extended: February 8, 20201
Background check completed: December 8, 2021

today received the confirmation of COPR in the online profile.

All the best everyone, your time will also come soon.............
what is your country of residence and visa office?

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
My med expired yesterday. Message under medical reviewed on my cic page has been changed to:

Review of medical results:
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Are you a CEC applicant and claimed points for arranged job offer?

If not, then if you claimed points for your current job, you should inform IRCC of the change of job as if IRCC verifies your employment, then they should be aware that it is not your current employment.
Yes, I am a CEC applicant and took the 1 year job experience letter in Feb 2020 from my current employer. So after that I have waited more than 1 year now in the hope that I will change my job after getting PR. But now waiting is too much and I can't wait longer and stuck in same company. So if I change my Job then should I tell CIC or not ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes, I am a CEC applicant and took the 1 year job experience letter in Feb 2020 from my current employer. So after that I have waited more than 1 year now in the hope that I will change my job after getting PR. But now waiting is too much and I can't wait longer and stuck in same company. So if I change my Job then should I tell CIC or not ?
Did you claim points for arranged employment.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
If you claimed points for employment then you should inform IRCC

Reactions: pranzal kothari
Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone, below mentioned is my timeline:
FSW- OUTLAND
AOR- 15th Feb'2020
COPR: 3rd March'2021

I am currently living in Canada on a visitor visa.
I received my Copr Number and details on my cic portal but has not received an email yet.
@legalfalcon..can you plz guide me regarding the further steps, as I have some essential work in India and needs to travel. So can I visit India without receiving an email from immigration OR should wait for an email and then visit..?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
My med expired yesterday. Message under medical reviewed on my cic page has been changed to:

Hi, since you are also CEC-inland, I'm curious if all of your stages have passed?
And on your GCMS notes, do you have any Group assignment (if yes, what is the group name)?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon
Would you mind sharing some thoughts on what "ready to travel" as a group name with a type of "batch notes" on GCMS notes means for an inland-CEC application? None of applicants/dependents are outside of Canada though.

joaliriano

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020

Mine also expired yesterday , I dont have any update yet

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Mine also expired yesterday , I dont have any update yet
Mine expired 3 weeks ago and I still have the same message. Based on what other reported, it look like we are waiting for our medicals to be sent for review. They may be on hold because of travel restrictions or because of the medical backlogs that are reported on the website.