+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
Raised a webform on the 10th of February and they just responded that my eligibility is still in process. Also that my file has been transferred to a visa office (they did not mention which). I have sent another webform to ask where. My AOR is 12th Feb 2020. Anyone experience this.
Though my background check is complete, they have not touched my file since June to establish eligibility. The file was transferred to Sydney, NS. AOR Feb 28, inland.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Raised a webform on the 10th of February and they just responded that my eligibility is still in process. Also that my file has been transferred to a visa office (they did not mention which). I have sent another webform to ask where. My AOR is 12th Feb 2020. Anyone experience this.
@MsWinnie, from one of your post last year 2020, an IRCC Webform response informed you that your file was transferred to Accra (local Visa office). I believe it's the same information on this new Webform response...

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
@MsWinnie, from one of your post last year 2020, an IRCC Webform response informed you that your file was transferred to Accra (local Visa office). I believe it's the same information on this new Webform response...
*sigh* I really hoped they had transferred it to a more efficient VO. Thanks.

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
I just seem to be unlucky with webforms. Twice i submitted Webforms requesting an update, both times i received the exact same generic response.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:
  • Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):
  • Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
They're not even trying to pretend to give a Sh*t anymore. I've submitted a request for my 2nd GCMS notes on 25th Feb, so let's see what that shows.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
I just seem to be unlucky with webforms. Twice i submitted Webforms requesting an update, both times i received the exact same generic response.

They're not even trying to pretend to give a Sh*t anymore. I've submitted a request for my 2nd GCMS notes on 25th Feb, so let's see what that shows.
At least you're getting a response, I've submitted 6 webforms in the past month and a half and never got anything, called a million times IRCC and never managed to talk to anyone, submitted request for GCMS on Feb 7th and still have nothing....I pretty much feel like I do not exist.
AOR Feb 8th
FSW inland
Biometrics 14 Dec
Medical expired Feb 24th and so far no news on extension

Reactions: nousername2020

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
At least you're getting a response, I've submitted 6 webforms in the past month and a half and never got anything, called a million times IRCC and never managed to talk to anyone, submitted request for GCMS on Feb 7th and still have nothing....I pretty much feel like I do not exist.
AOR Feb 8th
FSW inland
Biometrics 14 Dec
Hang in there! They will finally resume processing FSW applicants. They can't keep the applications open forever. And you'll receive your GCMS notes in the next week hopefully :) When you received them, plz share with us if there's been any movement.

Reactions: Tanatos14

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
AOR Feb 8th
FSW inland
Biometrics 14 Dec
For the medical, if it expires it will show up on the portal as “You do not need medical exams”. Is it the case for you?

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Just got an answer to my webform:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that the/your application is still in process.

This is pretty much the same status that was in my November GCMS notes, I was hoping that since I gave biometrics in December, that would trigger the security background but it says it has not been initiated...as most of you, I feel so hopeless.

AOR Feb 8th
FSW inland
Biometrics 14 Dec

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi all,
Please advise how long does it take to get medical extension/ remed status updated on the portal. Mine has been changed since Jan (do not require medical....) not sure if medicals have been extended already

secondly, I received my BOWP today,however received it until aug 2021 as my passport is valid until aug. I did submit LOE with my application saying that I have applied for my new passport, unfortunately I didn’t receive it before BOWP approval. Is it possible to get it extended after receiving the passport and do I have to pay the fee again?

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi all,
Please advise how long does it take to get medical extension/ remed status updated on the portal. Mine has been changed since Jan (do not require medical....) not sure if medicals have been extended already

secondly, I received my BOWP today,however received it until aug 2021 as my passport is valid until aug. I did submit LOE with my application saying that I have applied for my new passport, unfortunately I didn’t receive it before BOWP approval. Is it possible to get it extended after receiving the passport and do I have to pay the fee again?
Hi Twinklestar06, could you please let me know how complicated you found the application for the BOWP and how long it took to get it? it is another endless wait? Thanks

SAfsh

Nov 17, 2020
I guess you are transferred to Etobicoke!