Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Finally received the COPR today. here is the timeline

AOR: Feb 21, 2020
Biometrics: March 6, 2020
Medical expired: November 2020
Medical Extended: February 8, 20201
Background check completed: December 8, 2021

today received the confirmation of COPR in the online profile.

All the best everyone, your time will also come soon.............
When was everything passed for you?

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
That’s strange. When was your medical expired? I think once it expires, the portal automatically changes from Passed to “You do not need medical exams”.
It's not automatic. My latest update is also:

Latest update:
Review of medical results - February 22, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Never changed to N/A you do not need medical exam.

Reactions: gamzoog

sdwvit

Mar 3, 2021
Hey how many of you are waiting for approval ? Feb applicants please. I wanna jump off of a bridge this feels like forever and killing me man
watsup, AOR Feb 15 here. Still holding strong.
Called Ircc billion times, submitted case specific enquiry billion+1 times. Contacted my local Member of Parlament, but no response yet.
One ircc-hotline worker told me hopefully I get something by the end of March.
OWP expires 1st of May, going to reapply in nearest future. If I don't get any info by end of March, I am going to pay my pocket money to the immigration consultant at KPMG and let them fight till death with ircc. Cause I'm sick of it and also my sis is waiting to get those 15 points as a sibling of someone with a pr in canada.

Anyways, stay strong <3

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Called Ircc billion times, submitted case specific enquiry billion+1 times. Contacted my local Member of Parlament, but no response yet.
OWP expires 1st of May, going to reapply in nearest future. If I don't get any info by end of March, I am going to pay my pocket money to the immigration consultant at KPMG and let them fight till death with ircc. Cause I'm sick of it and also my sis is waiting to get those 15 points as a sibling of someone with a pr in canada.

Anyways, stay strong <3
Hey, are all of the stages passed per GCMS notes? I am also seeing no movements.

sdwvit

Mar 3, 2021
Hey, are all of the stages passed per GCMS notes? I am also seeing no movements.
only just ordered them

but the person on the phone said: "Your application is complete, just waiting the final word from Officer who's responsible of this case from Ottawa"

Reactions: gamzoog

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021

Latest update:

That is strange. mine changed exactly on the day it was expired. That level of accuracy seems automatic though.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020

Latest update:

whats ur expiry on gcms notes? its automatic to that date. not when u give med or wen it says passed.
its automatic change.

SAfsh

Nov 17, 2020

Anyways, stay strong <3
I would like to join if you are working with a lawyer or consultant. I am in the same situation and I am tired of calling and reaching out to ircc and other people and not getting response. :(

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
whats ur expiry on gcms notes? its automatic to that date. not when u give med or wen it says passed.
its automatic change.
That date for me is even earlier, Jan 5th. It has not been automatic for me or some other folks who has not received the ghost update for medical. Not sure. Maybe the online application has not been updated due to a glitch or something.

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Does anyone know what happens if the processing time takes beyond 2 years and the applicant wont qualify for 'at least 1 year work experience in the past 3 years'????

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Finally received the COPR today. here is the timeline

AOR: Feb 21, 2020
Biometrics: March 6, 2020
Medical expired: November 2020
Medical Extended: February 8, 20201
Background check completed: December 8, 2021

today received the confirmation of COPR in the online profile.

All the best everyone, your time will also come soon.............
Congrats, finally you got your COPR.
My AOR is FEB 28 2020. (Inland)

Are you Inland?

MsWinnie

Nov 20, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
4-02-2020
Raised a webform on the 10th of February and they just responded that my eligibility is still in process. Also that my file has been transferred to a visa office (they did not mention which). I have sent another webform to ask where. My AOR is 12th Feb 2020. Anyone experience this.